Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

x2 exp weekend lol. Why hasn’t it been brought back after the 2012 anniversary event??? xD

Oh and some special fashion/mobs like the party hats and crowns, that was more fun than carrow carnage, double bounties, and double plat
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Double platinum (a given)
Carrowmore carnage 2.0

This time, remove all 4 star placeholders from the DL bosses in carrow. Everything else can run the same as last year.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

The anniversary chest. Every character gets 5 chests all no trade. It contains 1-3 random items in each e.g Gelebron dagger or a Connacht wand (anything). The items are all no trade and are from the whole Celtic heroes item database. Would be fun I reckon
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Out of all these posts are hardly see anything different, double plat is a given, carrow carnage has been done, reduced timers has been implemented (let's keep some sort of hardship in the game) (balloons have been done)

How about

Birthday surprise chest: similar to the winter hat event where it's non trade it could be good or bad but a special mount is possible, chest mount never to see the game again, 1 person from each server chosen to recieve (non trade) (all birthday month long a one of a kind chest may be presented to a random player)

One of a kind battle mount or pet: only you can upgrade, same system implemented as the rest but only 10 winners on each server can choose from, winners will discuss with otm and decide what animals or what not from a poll vote and it be implemented to them and that toon only.

A one of a kind fashion: No other player can trade, people on each server has the chance to open a chest with a full fashion set limited amount 1 set of each color, one person may open a chest and get red or one may get white etc. As many colors as is make it one each for each server with a special and new effect not in game.

Legendary prize something like a ×5 xp charm for that account only which can trade to any other toon on that account . Would be a .1 percent chance to get

Or a legendary prize token where you can pick any item in game non boss drop (where it's fashion, mount, lux set, etc and send your token in to support on your account non trade and receive.

Just do what you guys did over winter and the 1 chest a day every day for a week, along with some other event of your choosing. On the first and last day of the event, give party hats with the chance of one being an effect party hat. Just don’t forget to put *2018 anniversary* so people don’t complain that the old party hats have been “devalued”. Oh yea, and have heroic lixs drop from the chests cause the ones over winter dropped nothing but junk (at least for me they did lol).

After all, this is a celebration meant to be celebrated by all. Not everyone buys plat, not everyone can participate in carrow carnage, and not everyone does bounties (believe it or not)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

7 years. First off let me say wow and congratulations on a job well done. I absolutely love this game.

What about temporary mounts and fashion. When you log in it is totally random. I have no idea if that is even easy to code. Like the art Devs can just go crazy with the mounts and costumes. Would probably have to include an option to opt out to avoid complaints. I don’t mean items in inventory more just appearance of the toons themselves.

Temporary venders selling some items to commemorate the occasion. Items that are equipable. Balloons, drum sticks..carrying around a cake etc.

Maybe if it is easy to implement a treasure hunt for players that want to participate. With several different tasks and puzzles to solve and a variety of items along the way with a delightful reward at the end that represents the anniversary accomplishment of OTM. Level and solo based.

I am sure I will get a lot of flap for it..but what about a premium mount for the occasion. No drop. No trade. Or a cake you carry in inventory and you can click on it and pop out of it.

I also like all the rest of the ideas.

All the best,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.