Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question on rings.

Idk if its been asked before but: does the direct damage added by say gelebron or spiderweb rings stack ? Like say you have three royal spider rings of iceshards, is the max damage added per hit 540 (from one ring) or 1620 (from all three added)? Does the direct damage added also stack with occult armor, mord braces, hrung helms and nec/gele wands?
Also, how much does this added damage fluctuate? It says ‘up to’ and with my hits i seem to be getting in the range of around a 5k dmg fluctuation. Not sure if the fluctuation is from the direct damage or just because mage hits are all over the place to begin with. Any help on this?
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Question on rings.

Idk if its been asked before but: does the direct damage added by say gelebron or spiderweb rings stack ? Like say you have three royal spider rings of iceshards, is the max damage added per hit 540 (from one ring) or 1620 (from all three added)? Does the direct damage added also stack with occult armor, mord braces, hrung helms and nec/gele wands?
Also, how much does this added damage fluctuate? It says ‘up to’ and with my hits i seem to be getting in the range of around a 5k dmg fluctuation. Not sure if the fluctuation is from the direct damage or just because mage hits are all over the place to begin with. Any help on this?
The damage does stack, and this is proven right because of how druids get the exact number of heals from the ring, no less no more. I think it says ‘up to X damage’ is because your damage depends on the mobs resistances or something, I don’t realt know im just a druid lol

Re: Question on rings.

Thats what i thought its just the damage fluctuates so damn much on a mage. Didnt think about druid heals, lol, im dumb.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage