Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server choice

Evening all.

I have been playing CH for around 6 years now. Mainly on taranis and then a fair bit on nuada when that was created. After seeing the development of these two servers I would like to trial a new server but i am struggling to choose. Dkp or rolls dont matter to me. I would however like to try a server with one dominant clan rather than several eg clans or clans having to team up for kills.

If anyone has any advice or just general information on any servers or individual clans within them please let me know.
CASTANOVA 224 Mage
Adrenoch 220 Ranger
NaturesStorm 210 Druid
Dignitas 208 Druid

Re: Server choice

Evening all.

I have been playing CH for around 6 years now. Mainly on taranis and then a fair bit on nuada when that was created. After seeing the development of these two servers I would like to trial a new server but i am struggling to choose. Dkp or rolls dont matter to me. I would however like to try a server with one dominant clan rather than several eg clans or clans having to team up for kills.

If anyone has any advice or just general information on any servers or individual clans within them please let me know.
Not fingal it's butt here

Pretty sure that sounds like Gwydion ;)

Seriously though, if you do decide to come have a look at our lovely server then give me a shout and I will help you get started!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Evening all.

Fingal mate, all the bosses fall on their knees before the Cows!

Ranger 227+

Seriously though, if you do decide to come have a look at our lovely server then give me a shout and I will help you get started!
I once had a character on gwyd. Seemed decent but no help for early game toons
CASTANOVA 224 Mage
Adrenoch 220 Ranger
NaturesStorm 210 Druid
Dignitas 208 Druid

I once had a character on gwyd. Seemed decent but no help for early game toons
:cry:
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion