Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta Forum

Hey Heroes!

Just a quick update to let you know the Open Beta forums are now closed!

Many thanks for all your feedback, suggestions and bug reports! Your testing has been greatly appreciated by the team.
Myself and the team have been reading through all your posts and taking all your valuable feedback under consideration for final changes to the Corrupted Gardens update!

Once again thanks to everyone who tested! It was an absolute blast!

Hope to see you in the next one!

Re: Beta Forum

so... lux weps?
+1

While we did get A LOT done in beta with discussions and feedback this seems to be the one thing that got pushed back a few pages in light of some other discussions, but I feel that it is an important one. I'm not biased cuz I'm in a small clan or something, I was in the first clan to down gele the first time I made this argument and I'm leveling to join another top EG clan atm. I am arguing this because I feel that it helps gameplay overall.

Specific sides tabled, it is still something I think got brushed over and should be considered before live is implemented, if not for this expansion for the next.

@OTM is there any chance we can still have discourse on this feature before live, or would it be better to preserve this energy and work towards features for future expansions?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yay new offhands but you still need your edl offhand to get them ;) but dont worry! Adjustments to help make your edl offhand logically possible will be happening in the next update! (2 years later of pain and suffering later) suprise!

Hey Heroes!

Many thanks for all your feedback, suggestions and bug reports! Your testing has been greatly appreciated by the team.
Myself and the team have been reading through all your posts and taking all your valuable feedback under consideration for final changes to the Corrupted Gardens update!

i think Dexxa owes us neclace rework and aura stats. Couldn't see them in beta forum. Otherwise, everything is okay, except green necro bow effect which is still glued to the wearer's fist. :D
Ranger 227+

Hey Heroes!

i think Dexxa owes us neclace rework and aura stats. Couldn't see them in beta forum. Otherwise, everything is okay, except green necro bow effect which is still glued to the wearer's fist. :D
Give me a chance lol, had a lot of feedback to read through and I'll have some nice shiny necks for live :)
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Hey Heroes!

Give me a chance lol, had a lot of feedback to read through and I'll have some nice shiny necks for live :)
don't worry mate, you are a hard-working chap. Mr Hasinski should reward you. Employer of the month
Ranger 227+