Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#31
Security wrote:Well you wonder why people quit. The update we are waiting for was planned to be released in August last year. What’s that? 9 Months Overdue!!! What on Earth can you do for 9 Months!!!


:lol:
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#32
Security wrote:Well you wonder why people quit. The update we are waiting for was planned to be released in August last year. What’s that? 9 Months Overdue!!! What on Earth can you do for 9 Months!!!


Image
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#33
Simple solutions:

-Allow server moves ( 1 every 3 months if good reputation).
Only allowed to move non trade and few trade items

-More bosses

-Allow better distribution of drops on basis of damage done. Not all 3 drops to 1 group

-4 stars should have drops

-Perhaps OTM should examine how can solo players experience the game... For me even the recent cooking bosses are very hard and placed in areas with lots of mobs. Think in my world only 2 or 3 ppl kill them and they have many many toons

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#34
Zyz wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Most of your posts are 1. Angry at dominant clans and insult them any chance you get and 2. Brag about how no one can outlock 1v1

We get it. You hate Dom clans and you think you're the be all end all of rogue locking builds


He locked at frozen bosses 24/7 against people 30-40 levels above him, and trash talked constantly.

And he’s confused why no one liked him (even his own clan).

I wish he stayed on our server until he locked troll, would love to see him vs our troll lockers.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#36
Mdunc1982 wrote:
BubsMcFace wrote:I can honestly say that a certain type of player drives away the good quality players.
But that's the purpose of controlling who joins a clan and who doesn't. Many clans have had people join, and then been screwed by that person - regardless if it's a dominant clan or not.

If you can swallow your ego, become a team player and help everyone around you then you really shouldn't have any issues joining a clan - at any level.

Also if you can realise that no one is on 24/7 so if one person creates a bad image for the clan, tell the leaders, let them deal with it and accept that there may be one or two like that. The whole clan shouldn't be written off.

Most clans will give second or third chances. Some might just be over the churn and burn attitude of players.

Fact is, the game mimics real life. Fit in, work hard, you'll be accepted.


Sorry bud but not everyone wants to be "controlled" and you should not be trying to control anyone. It's a game meant for people to have fun in their spare time. It's not always the "player" that drives anyone off. Sometimes it's dirty tactics by a Dom clan to offer other clans empty promises on gear they will never get. All because clans like yours want to be in control.


Sorry that's your experience. Everyone has different experiences

If you want to call it controlling, no problem, I call it learning from my experiences and protecting my clan.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#37
Mdunc1982 wrote:
BubsMcFace wrote:I can honestly say that a certain type of player drives away the good quality players.
But that's the purpose of controlling who joins a clan and who doesn't. Many clans have had people join, and then been screwed by that person - regardless if it's a dominant clan or not.

If you can swallow your ego, become a team player and help everyone around you then you really shouldn't have any issues joining a clan - at any level.

Also if you can realise that no one is on 24/7 so if one person creates a bad image for the clan, tell the leaders, let them deal with it and accept that there may be one or two like that. The whole clan shouldn't be written off.

Most clans will give second or third chances. Some might just be over the churn and burn attitude of players.

Fact is, the game mimics real life. Fit in, work hard, you'll be accepted.


Sorry bud but not everyone wants to be "controlled" and you should not be trying to control anyone. It's a game meant for people to have fun in their spare time. It's not always the "player" that drives anyone off. Sometimes it's dirty tactics by a Dom clan to offer other clans empty promises on gear they will never get. All because clans like yours want to be in control.


Also bud, you didn't use the word 'controlling' correctly. By controlling, or making a choice if you prefer, on who joins a clan, a leader gives their members freedom to play together and interact with reduced risk of being screwed over. Screening a person before they join saves heartache for that other member so they can have fun.

There's rules. It's not the same.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#38
krummy9552 wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Oh please take your arrogance somewhere else, locking is a rogue dominated activity due to their powerful insta cast skills. I'm looking out for my class which is already dying out because of poor boss design.


Then why couldnt any of your rogues out lock me? Lol im only being arrogant because of how I am treated in game.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#39
Zyz wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Most of your posts are 1. Angry at dominant clans and insult them any chance you get and 2. Brag about how no one can outlock 1v1

We get it. You hate Dom clans and you think you're the be all end all of rogue locking builds


Stop trying to manipulate the game and I would be fine dude. Stop trying to send in spy clannies, stop lying, stop using people, etc. Not saying you are doing this personally but most dom clans behavior is not indicative of how they say they are on forums. Secondly Dom clans brag all the time about how they are the only ones who can kill gele and hrung so how is it in any different when i brag right back.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#40
Armo wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Most of your posts are 1. Angry at dominant clans and insult them any chance you get and 2. Brag about how no one can outlock 1v1

We get it. You hate Dom clans and you think you're the be all end all of rogue locking builds


He locked at frozen bosses 24/7 against people 30-40 levels above him, and trash talked constantly.

And he’s confused why no one liked him (even his own clan).

I wish he stayed on our server until he locked troll, would love to see him vs our troll lockers.


I also locked against all your players 30-40 levels below me too. How about being honest for once. Secondly bringing in people from your coan to start drama and then claim nobody likes me is bogus. It's your clan that don't like me because they are so afraid of losing control. If they didn't like me why did multiple people invite me back after I left?
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests