Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#21
krummy9552 wrote:
Robert wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Sadly this game is designed in a way where large clans are required for it to function to meet OTMs slow update roll out.

New raids are introduced every 2 years, and if raids like Gele took 10-20 toons to take down instead of 30-40 it would result in players getting bored quickly. The raids being made easier would mean smaller respawn times, quicker kills, meaning more drops.

No, it would result in smaller clans fighting for the boss competitively - which would mean people that don’t take strategy / DPS seriously would lose.


It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#22
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
Robert wrote:No, it would result in smaller clans fighting for the boss competitively - which would mean people that don’t take strategy / DPS seriously would lose.


It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Oh please take your arrogance somewhere else, locking is a rogue dominated activity due to their powerful insta cast skills. I'm looking out for my class which is already dying out because of poor boss design.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#23
Robert wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
Robert wrote:No, it would result in smaller clans fighting for the boss competitively - which would mean people that don’t take strategy / DPS seriously would lose.


It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.

Not really.

It’s called creating competition. Bosses wouldn’t take a few minutes because the clans would be smaller because there wouldn’t be an advantage to killing bosses with people you don’t like.

Then they could reduce the drop rate on Gele, increase he spawn time so there would be more fights more frequently.


I have a different point of view being in a family like clan. However, it would still destroy class roles no matter how many clans split.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#24
They can add a mini gelebron, a mini prot and other bosses, but this is not the real problem. Dom clan will kill them, if a mini gele drop a gele items, why a dom clan should not kill him? The only solution is to create alternative bosses to endgame bosses, bosses that are not worth for dom clan. Do you know the DL wyvern in Fingals? None kill it because it drops only DL gems, but a small clan would kill it because they need gems. It is hard to create alternative bosses to endgame bosses, but it is not impossible. And I think that the game started to be boring when they removed regular event bosses and replaced them with legacy bosses. When there were event bosses, all could kill them and people were online because they camped and wanted to kill them. I used to check stonevale, murky and ow legacy bosses, they are rarest than carrow legacy bosses... in this way new players/low lvls will never get good items and try the experience to kill a hard boss.
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#25
People are getting bored and quitting, yet otm spent almost all of last year recycling old content and people are still posting and asking to bring old content back in new ways? I personally think that what we need is more new content. Otm has said that gardens raid drops will be designed to be better and replace current raid drops, we shall see shortly whether or not they succeeded in this. However, I don't see recycling and modifying the same content that we have been stuck with for years is an effective way to increase activity and remotivate the player base.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#26
Mdunc1982 wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
Robert wrote:No, it would result in smaller clans fighting for the boss competitively - which would mean people that don’t take strategy / DPS seriously would lose.


It means that bosses would be ridiculously easy and last no more than a couple minutes, remove any challenge from the game, whoevers lock rogues are the best will win every time anyway, and ultimately completely remove the need for any class except wars and rogues. I fail to see how this would be in any way balanced? all it does is further destroy classes.


Oh please you are just afraid the Dom clan you are in would lose a little. And you would be afraid of lock rogues when none of the clan you were in could beat me 1 on 1.


Most of your posts are 1. Angry at dominant clans and insult them any chance you get and 2. Brag about how no one can outlock 1v1

We get it. You hate Dom clans and you think you're the be all end all of rogue locking builds
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#27
Well you wonder why people quit. The update we are waiting for was planned to be released in August last year. What’s that? 9 Months Overdue!!! What on Earth can you do for 9 Months!!!
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#28
Security wrote:Well you wonder why people quit. The update we are waiting for was planned to be released in August last year. What’s that? 9 Months Overdue!!! What on Earth can you do for 9 Months!!!



To be fair, it was an estimated date. :lol:
back at it again

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#29
Personally (at least on my world) I've seen a lot of lower level players, who are generally overlooked, quitting the game rather frequently.

Usually they will play for a couple of months, get a toon to the low to mid 100's and then quit. These are players who end up getting frustrated, and would have otherwise continued playing into EG had they not hit any number of bumps in the road.

So imo, there's also the issue that CH can't seem to obtain new players, and then keep most of them. :-|
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Game flawed -Loss of quality gamers continues.

#30
Some dom clans are friendly and family like, so I do not think it is fair to blame them all for the attitude of some clans and for flawed game mechanics. Hopefully in the future end game will be more accessible to those outside of dominant clans and bottlenecks will be remedied, but I’m not going to hold my breath.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron