Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?
Definitely not geared instantly and I'm speaking from experience. When I played there I leveled very quickly on my rogue but also went to every dl boss that was called- that I was of level to help lock. At that time they did have competition from a clan named 'loyalty' but idk what it's like now. I won't go through all the details but at one point balor started looking more promising again and I gradually made my transition back. All I have left on Donn is my 170+ rogue :)
Yea I didn't think so. I mean drops look cool in banks but gear on toons looks better :D
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?
Definitely not geared instantly and I'm speaking from experience. When I played there I leveled very quickly on my rogue but also went to every dl boss that was called- that I was of level to help lock. At that time they did have competition from a clan named 'loyalty' but idk what it's like now. I won't go through all the details but at one point balor started looking more promising again and I gradually made my transition back. All I have left on Donn is my 170+ rogue :)

Ofc we dont gear ppl instantly or this sytem wouldnt work and banks would been empty..
And we do acctually geat pretty fast.. a month of hard bossing on endgame bosses brings you drops..

But yes we are very aware where items go and who we gear with what.. we look alot on chronological order, activity and how much you help clannies of different tasks.. lvl/bounties/dailies etc..

That bank is one of the banks.. we have an extra bank aswell with reserve items.. about 100 of each armor item, in case of unfortunate scenario.

90% of all requests gets forfilled.
I know for a fact that my clan is far from greedy. Its a game with competition and main thing is to kill bosses. And if i want my clan to grow.. ofc ill kill all bosses from meteoric to gelebron. Because my newest members will need the drops..

Lmao!!!
Your newest member or your billions alts...
Do you think new players still play this game if they know every server theres a DOMINATING clans that will stop the progress of new players.
Illusion or dellusion???
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Ofc we dont gear ppl instantly or this sytem wouldnt work and banks would been empty..
And we do acctually geat pretty fast.. a month of hard bossing on endgame bosses brings you drops..

But yes we are very aware where items go and who we gear with what.. we look alot on chronological order, activity and how much you help clannies of different tasks.. lvl/bounties/dailies etc..

That bank is one of the banks.. we have an extra bank aswell with reserve items.. about 100 of each armor item, in case of unfortunate scenario.

I know for a fact that my clan is far from greedy. Its a game with competition and main thing is to kill bosses. And if i want my clan to grow.. ofc ill kill all bosses from meteoric to gelebron. Because my newest members will need the drops..

Lmao!!!
Do you think new players still play this game if they know every server theres a DOMINATING clans that will stop the progress of new players.
Illusion or dellusion???
Yes acctually we get atleast 5 new players per week that we accept in clan, and btw Concordiia only existed for 2.5 years not 6 years or what you were saying and ive not been playing 6 years. Yes we have alts geared with very very very good drops, it was mainly because at early stages of Concordiia we fought against 3 clans so we had to make extra alts as we didnt even had a full group of ppl in clan. So if it wasnt for our alts, we wouldnt have been where we are.

Much of our former competition has joined Concordiia and enjoys the game more than ever before, many of these regret that they didnt come earlier to our clan.

Why you think there are so many players online in concordiia everyday? Because they hate it? Because they dont get gear? Or because they love it and get geared.
You see, concordiia is no kindergarden, we have no obligations for anyone.
If you like it you can stay. If you dont you can leave. :D

"By coinsidence we met, by choise we stay"

And you should know that there is alooot more stuff going on behind the curtains of a clan, I suppose you never been a leader to a successful endgame clan or even had an endgame toon? I might be wrong, but your talk makes it kinda obvious :p

Im glad that you found a server that fits you better and im sad that you couldnt experience that in Concordiia.

Take care bud!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Lmao!!!
Illusion or dellusion???
If you are active, friendly, and ask for help (not in an annoying way) there is no endgame clan that will deny helping you out and ultimately invite you if you have a good rep that I have ever been in or seen.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
Why does there always have to be that one negative response

MrScar i already subscribed to your Youtube channel.
Wait for all my videos. COMING SOON!!!

and subscribed to my youtube channel...

P.S.
Agent K. can you help me make a video.
I know you hate these guy.

Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?

MrScar i already subscribed to your Youtube channel.
Wait for all my videos. COMING SOON!!!

and subscribed to my youtube channel...

P.S.
Agent K. can you help me make a video.
I know you hate these guy.
As long as an applicant isn't a known cheater, scammer, or active troll, most everyone is accepted into Concordiia. From there, it is up to them how well they do in the clan. Even you would be welcome if you are not one of the aforementioned.

:)
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

If you want to finish your warden, meteoric, frozen etc. why don't you show up at boss with your clan? I never ever see you or your clan at boss and why are you complaining that we are getting drops and call greedy? We got those drops from all the hard word from everyone, not someone who sit at castle and buy and sell things. Let me ask you a question. Isn't it your laziness that draws you back from bossing?

Before you say something or type something, why dont you ask MrScar what really happen. If MrScar will lie to you, you would never know the truth.

Wow, that is a lot of gear. Congratz!

As to your drop question.
While the team are super busy finishing off the Corrupted Gardens update we hope to review armour quest lines and some of the older systems given there is downtime post launch.
Nothing set in stone just yet so I will keep everyone updated!