Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Disciplinary action procedures

Tadaaah wrote:I laughed. No kink shaming will ever come from me.

Wait so.... did u read some personal chats? :S:S

I know muldar read my chats once but.... how much did u read?...
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:Wait so.... did u read some personal chats? :S:S

We never read private chats at random, in the instance Tadaaah is referring to we had a ticket sent to support by the person initiating the chat wanting to check it was not breaching any rules.

I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Schwing wrote:

We never read private chats at random, in the instance, Tadaaah is referring to we had a ticket sent to support by the person initiating the chat wanting to check it was not breaching any rules.

This^^ Sorry, if that wasn't clear. Yea, we never go in and just randomly read private chats. We open up chat logs once someone has been reported by another player.

Tadaaah wrote:
Schwing wrote:

We never read private chats at random, in the instance, Tadaaah is referring to we had a ticket sent to support by the person initiating the chat wanting to check it was not breaching any rules.

This^^ Sorry, if that wasn't clear. Yea, we never go in and just randomly read private chats. We open up chat logs once someone has been reported by another player.

Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Shivahh wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Shivahh wrote:What rules did these piers break before the change, because there is a fine line between common sense and not knowing.

They clearly weren't following the disciplinary procedure prior. You suggesting that us being able to assume what is allowed and not may be obvious to you, but not for all.

I mean let's be real here, no one's realling gonna think that sharing an account is okay? You don't see people shouting in chat "anyone wanna share accounts".

Anyone who shares accounts has to be brain dead.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

quinn2000 wrote:
Corrupt wrote:Firstly those who are banned prior to the new rules should have treatment of the last procedure because they weren't aware and it's OTM's fault. Secondly what do we class in the 3 stages? What lies where? Does toon sharing count as severe? Does scamming count as severe? This new policy change needs to give us a guide to what lies where.

My toon was banned permanently for SPAMMING. I didn't think they would swoop that low because you can block a player just for spamming. LOL. Appeals team is trash also.

People do not want to be bothered. IDK how many times I have been spammed while doing bounties from someone who wants to duel me. No means no man. Plus I have also been spammed while at a boss because they wanted to join group. The latter I think is a more serious offense as it impedes my ability to gain lock advantage. Also people constantly spamming you to buy their crap gear is not cool either. If you did any of these I do not feel sorry for you.

Guthix123 wrote:
quinn2000 wrote:My toon was banned permanently for SPAMMING. I didn't think they would swoop that low because you can block a player just for spamming. LOL. Appeals team is trash also.

I think the question you should be asking is how many times were you told to stop, but didn’t :roll:
It’s kinda obvious imo. If you get told that you are doing something wrong...stop doing it lol.

But back to the op, it would be nice if OTM could give some idea of what counts as what....but at the same time, you know what’s right and wrong, you don’t need to know the specific punishments. If you start to weigh the action vs the consequence, you should probably take a look at your life and reevalute lol.

For example, if OTM says that sharing accounts is a second degree offense, people will just share until they get caught, then stop for a while?

When it comes to spamming yeah you are correct. If someone says stop just stop. When it comes to regular gameplay you are under no obligation to stop when someone says stop. 99% of the player base does not own this game, therefore cannot claim whole areas of a map to lix. For example you can't claim all the red eyes in otherworld and then get crappy with someone because they are just trying to complete a quest.

Tadaaah wrote:
Schwing wrote:

Phew..... thats a relief.... *wipes my sweaty forehead nervously*

Although, one time me and a clan member talked about OTM at arcane, when we parked at prot. We both talked about our favorites members, while I praised Morgana for the help she gave me and he said some.... not nice words towards her :oops:
The day after Muldar quoted me in some forum thread saying the staff didnt really like my friend's words lol

Criminal wrote:
Tadaaah wrote:
Schwing wrote:

Although, one time me and a clan member talked about OTM at arcane, when we parked at prot. We both talked about our favorites members, while I praised Morgana for the help she gave me and he said some.... not nice words towards her :oops:
The day after Muldar quoted me in some forum thread saying the staff didnt really like my friend's words lol

Wolfenstien wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Tadaaah wrote:

Hey I said very personal stuff in game so u never know what OTM reads :S