Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Future

Rumors and actually leakers of the Closed Beta say that the lux, armour and weapon suck especially for mages. If this is true, how can small clans put up a fight with other clans having Divine dmg on their sets etc? Are you expecting us to farm Heliants instead? Now I wonder what the use of the armour will be if you do not even have Chaos resist? What Bosses will you face? Legacy bosses that have a window of 28 days?
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Rumors and actually leakers of the Closed Beta say that the lux, armour and weapon suck especially for mages. If this is true, how can small clans put up a fight with other clans having Divine dmg on their sets etc? Are you expecting us to farm Heliants instead? Now I wonder what the use of the armour will be if you do not even have Chaos resist? What Bosses will you face? Legacy bosses that have a window of 28 days?
Lmao you do realize that anything in the closed beta isn’t official right? This is why otm needs to choose better testers, to keep people like this from getting ahold of unofficial content and judging it
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

As I have already discussed with Closed Beta testers, it is very unfortunate and disappointing that a select few decided to leak details.

What makes it so damaging is the community who received these leaks never saw the second half of the conversation, discussion of how we are reviewing and changing the drops following testing.

Needless to say while the beta was very successful the testers who did leak, that we are aware of, will not be returning.

Even though it’s leaked why must we assume that it’s the final product? It’s a closed beta for the purpose of testing, im sure if leakers are complaining about it to people then OTM has definitely heard it themselves. As Muldar has said repeatedly, closed beta isn’t the official release.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I just expect bow gets more than 170 piercing dmg. it's lvl 210 folks :D
Ranger 227+

Windows should be cancelled, bosses should be randomly respawned in 7days
you mean like... a 7 day window?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I'm off today (plus it is 11PM) but I wanted to reassure everyone that Celtic Heroes is still one of the biggest MMOs on mobile and we've only grown year after year. Muldar guarantee.
I agree the market has changed and mobile mmos are growing. Maybe we will have to change our view points on some stances or develop in different ways with new competition but that is just what we plan to do, while still retaining what makes us, us.
OTM has always been the underdogs, a small Scottish company, but the game we have made always amazes me. Celtic Heroes is a vibrant world filled to the brim with celtic lore, constantly being upgraded and developed with a dedicated, active and vocal community I am proud to represent.

We've got a lot planned. Design have been bursting with ideas and of course I've been twisting their arms on a few things ;)

Lot of stuff under review and proposals for changes made!
I very very very much recommend advertising. Its not a game change but a company's mindset change. Id never hear about CH if not someone telling me, and Im a huge fan of mmorpg games. I dont see anyone in my country even having a clue what CH is, and chatting to players on different games, no one heard of CH. Make people want to play this game to increase ur player base and thus ur income.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

How about after the gardens they make a pubg type area but with the ch items/classes. Would monopolize on a trend, make pvp in celtic heroes worth doing and maybe bring in new players.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Windows should be cancelled, bosses should be randomly respawned in 7days
you mean like... a 7 day window?
Yeah, so it is totally a matter of luck