Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open Beta?

SPLEND1D wrote:can we expect open beta sometime in April?

I would guess they are launching open beta in 1 and a half to 2 weeks. Personally, I'm gone from this wednesday till next wednesday so I'm kinda hoping they'll take their time implementing closed beta feed back and maybe a bit of feedback maybe :p
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

What amazes me is that every time, u manage to fk up the schedule. Here u are telling me that when u annonced dates of closed and open beta, u didnt think about the time in the middle to fix the game? Im not even a forum whiner (exept for class balancing :D ) but i dont understand, after all those years, why u still dont give large estimated times, like 2-3 times what u really think. Every time, updates got delayed af, its not that hard to see it coming lol

Mage ftw

SPLEND1D wrote:can we expect open beta sometime in April?

Yeah! I've just got out of a meeting and we are aiming to launch beta either next week or the week following, dependent on our final changes and bug fixes.

Further posts upon confirmation!

massadu73 wrote:What amazes me is that every time, u manage to fk up the schedule. Here u are telling me that when u annonced dates of closed and open beta, u didnt think about the time in the middle to fix the game? Im not even a forum whiner (exept for class balancing :D ) but i dont understand, after all those years, why u still dont give large estimated times, like 2-3 times what u really think. Every time, updates got delayed af, its not that hard to see it coming lol

That is why we said estimated.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android