Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What happened to the Celtic Heroes.net webpage?

celticheroes.net was a website that used to be ran by community member as we all know Anexander. He sadly has found an end in his celtic heroes gaming community and as far as we know he decided to "take a break". since he was no longer playing he had no need to host his website and he posted a farewell post explaining that the website soon will be going down. You can still access it via archive pages and such on the internet.

It is sad what he did not shared website code though, item search does not seems to be working on this copy and sql file is quite useless for an average guy.
...well I’m sure a PHP or AJAX file wouldn’t have been much more help to you either lol.

Actually, as a matter of fact, does anyone have the downloaded version of the database that I could get a copy of? His site went down before I could download it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yeah, I have pretty vague idea what the PHP or AJAX is, but maybe a some other CH fan could use that :-)
Not sure if it is legit to share such links like the items database in public? Given the OTM quite silence about actual mechanic and such. Heard it was no-no but changed later though?
OTM originally was against the site, but I remember seeing Muldar post something about a change in position with regards to it, saying even OTM staff have used it from time to time.

I wish OTM could publish an item database like anexander did, it was insanely helpful to the community.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at