Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan War Servers

This was my better version of Apples post, cause everything she does is always one step behind me.
One step behind you is still pretty amazing
Yea it is I guess, proud of u!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You have:

Arawn: 1 clan
Belenus: 2 clan
Crom: 1 clan
Danu: 2 clan
Epona: No server competition
Gwydion: No clue
Herne: No clue
Lugh: 1 clan
Mabon: 1 clan
Morrigan: 1 clan
Rhiannon: 2 clan (I think)
Rosmerta: 1 clan
Sulis: No clue, but sounds like a grief-fest if you're into that.
Taranis: 2 clan (I think)

I don't know much about Android servers.

By the way, I base clans off ability to kill prot. If a clan kills prot, then I class them as end-game.

Feel free to fix if I got any wrong.
Lugh is two clans / lot of locking ( alot ) / no dicing clans give out gear to members u got alliance which is dkp based and you got pegasus who gives out gear to members who earn it, both around the same strength depends on whos online one day pegasus gets all kills one day alliance : fix if u got anything to say and dont start drama w me just tryna help out the kid
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Belenus is good,
Elementals is the dominant clan and use leadership vote for gear with activity sheets too I believe.
Ronin is the second top clan who can usually actively compete in everything up to prot/necro and use DKP for most gear, and leadership vote for dl weapons/edl/dg.
Elementals is level 190 requirment, feeder clan Sylph which doesn’t have a level req I believe.
Ronin is level 180 requirment, feeder clan Undivided which doesn’t have a level req.
And a smaller clan, Roasted Rabbit compete on frozen often.
Most of the time arena is dead really but you can kill whoever you want whenever if anyone does step foot there.

There is minimal trash talk and next to no griefing.
Bele is also one of the only servers that have two clans with the ability to kill gele (ronin and elem both have)

Belenus is good,
Elementals is the dominant clan and use leadership vote for gear with activity sheets too I believe.
Ronin is the second top clan who can usually actively compete in everything up to prot/necro and use DKP for most gear, and leadership vote for dl weapons/edl/dg.
Elementals is level 190 requirment, feeder clan Sylph which doesn’t have a level req I believe.
Ronin is level 180 requirment, feeder clan Undivided which doesn’t have a level req.
And a smaller clan, Roasted Rabbit compete on frozen often.
Most of the time arena is dead really but you can kill whoever you want whenever if anyone does step foot there.

There is minimal trash talk and next to no griefing.
Bele is also one of the only servers that have two clans with the ability to kill gele (ronin and elem both have)
I wouldn’t say ronin has the ability to kill gele the way elems do, but u guys can pull it off if the circumstances are perfect, which is usually never now that elems handle gele differently. Does ronin have the ability to kill gele? As of now, no considering u guys tried once more after that kill over 2 months ago and failed

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Herne has 2 endgame clans at war. Theotherside and Lazydrunks, Theotherside uses a rolling system to distribute drops, Lazydrunks uses a dkp system. Both clans are pretty active, lazydrunks can kill upto gelebron, theotherside can kill upto proteus. The arena is not alot in use as most players have no reason to go to the arena, but occasionally there are a few arena wars.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Gwydion once ticked all of those boxes :(

Historically there has always been two clans competing with each other, with one gaining the upper hand for a few months.

Anyone who has ever played on clan war servers can attest to how fun it is, except for when unfair methods are used.
Wattzon of Sulis

Gwydion once ticked all of those boxes :(

Historically there has always been two clans competing with each other, with one gaining the upper hand for a few months.

Anyone who has ever played on clan war servers can attest to how fun it is, except for when unfair methods are used.
Clan arena wars are a lot fun lol, especially when they are actually serious. Haven’t had one in belenus for a while mainly because the arena is FFA and there are a few arena campers that wait for poor souls to enter so no one really bothers going in there anymore

Belenus is good for this except arena, not sure what goes on in elementals but ronin/Undivided has a fair system that you can gain items if you’re active and boss a lot. Armour like dl/frozen is easy to obtain g you’re active and we take bosses for them always so unless theres a slight bump where mass classes like rogues drain it’s most likely we have it, A rogue might take longer to gear but some classes have a surplus. We’ve also got a nice family. Belenus overall tho doesn’t experience much dramas or horrors, rival clans either don’t talk trash and lots of us actually get along. As you can see from the perfect relationship of Zkills and Apples

Gwydion is sort of dead from what I see Nowadays, pretty sure relentless dominates compared to some years ago when solitaire was somewhat existent. Gwydion isnt as good as before

From what I’ve vaguely seen epona isn’t that sorted out. Economy is incredibly cheap except I saw pages of drops which sort of shows how their systems arnt fair for everyone.

Belenus is good for this except arena, not sure what goes on in elementals but ronin/Undivided has a fair system that you can gain items if you’re active and boss a lot. Armour like dl/frozen is easy to obtain g you’re active and we take bosses for them always so unless theres a slight bump where mass classes like rogues drain it’s most likely we have it, A rogue might take longer to gear but some classes have a surplus. We’ve also got a nice family. Belenus overall tho doesn’t experience much dramas or horrors, rival clans either don’t talk trash and lots of us actually get along. As you can see from the perfect relationship of Zkills and Apples

Gwydion is sort of dead from what I see Nowadays, pretty sure relentless dominates compared to some years ago when solitaire was somewhat existent. Gwydion isnt as good as before

From what I’ve vaguely seen epona isn’t that sorted out. Economy is incredibly cheap except I saw pages of drops which sort of shows how their systems arnt fair for everyone.

This is what I am trying to avoid, between the hoarding and selling for noob unfriendly prices (frost orbs for 30-90k) and the rolling for drops, I want to get out and actually earn my drops instead of waiting for the RNG Gods to grant me a gift.

This is what I am trying to avoid, between the hoarding and selling for noob unfriendly prices (frost orbs for 30-90k) and the rolling for drops, I want to get out and actually earn my drops instead of waiting for the RNG Gods to grant me a gift.
Belenus would probably be a good choice, (this is from a ronin view)
items stored can be requested, new items for example if necro was taken, it’s drops would be open to bidding. Not gold but the points you gain from bossing so activeness=points. All items under 180 you can ask for. And as I stated dl/frozen is from bossing. It’s all a fair system and people get their drops. The EDL/Dl weps and dg from gens might throw you off, but if you’re looking for a server to push your time into and help, then I don’t see it taking long to achieve those items