Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers

Hi All,

Just wondering, which server has the most active players? i tried logging in to some of the servers with new characters but lirs was empty so i would like to know. Thank you
Nothing in lir other than low lvl quests and rarely some bosses. If u want to know which server is the most active visit the server’s castle or carrow and the otherworld

Hi All,

Just wondering, which server has the most active players? i tried logging in to some of the servers with new characters but lirs was empty so i would like to know. Thank you
Nothing in lir other than low lvl quests and rarely some bosses. If u want to know which server is the most active visit the server’s castle or carrow and the otherworld
Sorry, I meant i visited the castle but was empty, dueling area was also empty.

I Would like to suggest Arawn. We have a very active community both day and night. As well as some excellent clans that would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Braves is our feeder clan for Resurgence (Strongest clan in Arawn) where we kill every End Game boss in the game. But if you just want to ruffle about in the castle and merchant, there are plenty of other great clans on our server for that.

Cheers, hope to see you in game.

Gaib - General Of Resurgence
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

I Would like to suggest Arawn. We have a very active community both day and night. As well as some excellent clans that would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Braves is our feeder clan for Resurgence (Strongest clan in Arawn) where we kill every End Game boss in the game. But if you just want to ruffle about in the castle and merchant, there are plenty of other great clans on our server for that.

Cheers, hope to see you in game.

Gaib - General Of Resurgence

Thank you! I might try arawn, hope to see you in game! see ya!

Hi All,

The most active server in the game is Epona. This server is the not only the most active, but the only free server. Servers like Arawn are dom servers where the main clan controls everything. I personally did not enjoy dom servers and they get extremely boring after awhile. Also, when I say "free server", I mean that we can buy/sell whatever we want and win items simply by attending a boss (it is a roll system so all rng based). This system can be harder to get gear, but if you join the top clans (Synergy, Anarchy, Goonies, and Enigma), they will help you get geared or sell you certain things super cheap. All in all, if you want to be in the most active server where you are free to do what you want, hit Epona up :)
An old character. . .

Hi All,

The most active server in the game is Epona. This server is the not only the most active, but the only free server. Servers like Arawn are dom servers where the main clan controls everything. I personally did not enjoy dom servers and they get extremely boring after awhile. Also, when I say "free server", I mean that we can buy/sell whatever we want and win items simply by attending a boss (it is a roll system so all rng based). This system can be harder to get gear, but if you join the top clans (Synergy, Anarchy, Goonies, and Enigma), they will help you get geared or sell you certain things super cheap. All in all, if you want to be in the most active server where you are free to do what you want, hit Epona up :)
Frankly, a server like Epona would be perfect if the best drops in this game didn't have such low drop rates where raids are farmed for two years just to get a handful of them.

Problem arises when a random newbie can get this said super rare once-in-a-blue-moon drop over a consistent hardcore player who's been waiting on it for years.

If drop rates are sane from gardens, then Epona might become the picture perfect server in my view.
Wattzon of Sulis