Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens Beta Date!

Heroes,

I come bearing news! Estimated dates for our expeditions to the Corrupted Gardens!

Closed Beta
Thursday 1st of March - Monday 5th of March

Open Beta
Thursday 15th of March - Monday 19th of March

These dates may change but I will keep everyone informed as information becomes available.

Closed Beta testers will be emailed next week with details of the upcoming test, Open Beta testers will be emailed following the completion of the Closed Beta.

The regular band of Clan OTM will be there for any questions, general shenanigans and any support you may need ;)

Look forward to seeing you in beta!
I vote for Friday. So we can play over the weekend. Or Monday, so the server can be fixed after it crashes.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Cutting it close to Q1 huh? Nothing new if it doesn't come out on time!! Always soo damn slow . Seems like it's gotten even slower too..... what's next?
Ya got a feeling the actual update won’t come till the start of Q2 lol.. too many set backs
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Cutting it close to Q1 huh? Nothing new if it doesn't come out on time!! Always soo damn slow . Seems like it's gotten even slower too..... what's next?
Ya got a feeling the actual update won’t come till the start of Q2 lol.. too many set backs
Lol runescape is going to be release before the update.