Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grieving

#31
IvarTheBoneless wrote:@CorpsCandy

As you know i was part of corrupted clan named Crew. Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.

If there is not person named King on Nuada server aka Corrupt on forum their clan would not be able to take any EGB or EDL 6* including Hrung and up. He has permission to log other people toons for raids especially EGBs and EDL 6* so they can recieve dkp. Toons he regularly logs are leaders in Crew clan - Lilmudd (and his alt Mystogan), Tirdybird, ScarlettHeals. He often logs toons that recently joined such as Blessings and his alts Invectus and Harambe. Furthermore Blessings bought reaper ring from original Snocket rocket for in real life goods (around 200 USD aka BlackMarket transactions). Snocket rocket is now toon owned by person named Bell Cranel on Nuada server who bought it from original Snocket who was banned for buying illegal chests (chests glitched by Ragina and bought for real life currency). Blessings is also more often than not logged by his close friend Arcane Scantum. There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.

This and much more are biggest problems on our server. Not just Lonan, ‘i share my toon with my brother so toon never sleeps’, Alexander.


‘Innocent until proven guilty’ comes to mind here. I don’t know much about the leaders but I know for a fact that blessings doesn’t share accounts with anyone. This post was derailed by lies and hatred just because you got yourself banned. It’s people like you which ruin nuada for everyone else. Griefing a necro boss where 30 people had wasted lixes, Rez and most importantly time because you tried to sell your account, got yourself banned and tried to blame everyone else. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Back to the real problem. If you video anyone griefing and send to otm they can take action. They can even go as far as banning accounts if you’re being or feeling bullied.
Gwydion:
Be back later
Nuada:
OriginalGangsta - 220 druid
Winnie -222 fire mage
Evora - 220 ranger
Looking to join nuada to kill dhio
Sulis:
GOD

Re: Grieving

#32
IvarTheBoneless wrote:There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.


That's hypocrisy when you already admitted to use a program to bot Hawkcrust, OTM already banned you once and you keep doing it, it won't be long until you drop your act with WildBunch and show your true self, then they'll kick you soon or later and you'll trash talk them, rinse and repeat until people and guilds get tired of you.

Re: Grieving

#33
IvarTheBoneless wrote:
@CorpsCandy

As you know i was part of corrupted clan named Crew. Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.

If there is not person named King on Nuada server aka Corrupt on forum their clan would not be able to take any EGB or EDL 6* including Hrung and up. He has permission to log other people toons for raids especially EGBs and EDL 6* so they can recieve dkp. Toons he regularly logs are leaders in Crew clan - Lilmudd (and his alt Mystogan), Tirdybird, ScarlettHeals. He often logs toons that recently joined such as Blessings and his alts Invectus and Harambe. Furthermore Blessings bought reaper ring from original Snocket rocket for in real life goods (around 200 USD aka BlackMarket transactions). Snocket rocket is now toon owned by person named Bell Cranel on Nuada server who bought it from original Snocket who was banned for buying illegal chests (chests glitched by Ragina and bought for real life currency). Blessings is also more often than not logged by his close friend Arcane Scantum. There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.

This and much more are biggest problems on our server. Not just Lonan, ‘i share my toon with my brother so toon never sleeps’, Alexander.


That is a funny thing to say when all your toons were bought, (ranged shot AND ivartheboneless);
You have in recent past all "YOUR" toons banned for bot farm;
Perhaps the only toon that MAYBE was actually yours named PHELPS got banned yet AGAIN few days ago;
You do harass 90% of the server;
you have bought tons of chests from ragina;
you do try to grief Crew's necro attempts;
you have got kicked from Nuada buy/sell line chat because you disrespect absolutely everybody;

i can go all day, the list goes on and on, bottomline i;s you are accusing people without any proof and whats worse; accusing of everything that you do, have been BANNED for AND STILL is (PHELPS) so stfu. Grow up and go try to do something positive irl. You are toxic to this server.

Re: Grieving

#34
Zeux the DMT wrote:
IvarTheBoneless wrote:
@CorpsCandy

As you know i was part of corrupted clan named Crew. Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.

If there is not person named King on Nuada server aka Corrupt on forum their clan would not be able to take any EGB or EDL 6* including Hrung and up. He has permission to log other people toons for raids especially EGBs and EDL 6* so they can recieve dkp. Toons he regularly logs are leaders in Crew clan - Lilmudd (and his alt Mystogan), Tirdybird, ScarlettHeals. He often logs toons that recently joined such as Blessings and his alts Invectus and Harambe. Furthermore Blessings bought reaper ring from original Snocket rocket for in real life goods (around 200 USD aka BlackMarket transactions). Snocket rocket is now toon owned by person named Bell Cranel on Nuada server who bought it from original Snocket who was banned for buying illegal chests (chests glitched by Ragina and bought for real life currency). Blessings is also more often than not logged by his close friend Arcane Scantum. There is also toon named iCinnamon parked in Murkey Vaukts 0-24h that is booting game to obtain gold in server.

This and much more are biggest problems on our server. Not just Lonan, ‘i share my toon with my brother so toon never sleeps’, Alexander.


That is a funny thing to say when all your toons were bought, (ranged shot AND ivartheboneless);
You have in recent past all "YOUR" toons banned for bot farm;
Perhaps the only toon that MAYBE was actually yours named PHELPS got banned yet AGAIN few days ago;
You do harass 90% of the server;
you have bought tons of chests from ragina;
you do try to grief Crew's necro attempts;
you have got kicked from Nuada buy/sell line chat because you disrespect absolutely everybody;

i can go all day, the list goes on and on, bottomline i;s you are accusing people without any proof and whats worse; accusing of everything that you do, have been BANNED for AND STILL is (PHELPS) so stfu. Grow up and go try to do something positive irl. You are toxic to this server.


Let's not forget the countless times he has tried selling his in-game items for PayPal. After he was banned for attempting to sell his account PHELPS. Which ironic considering the 2 other accounts he bought mentioned above. There's enough screenshots of him harassing players, griefing bosses, attempting to sell items for PayPal, and many other things. Whole lot of gang s*** right phelps? And I can vouch I do not log bless because he doesn't trust a soul.

Now don't you got botting to do Phelps? Mr 'I'm on 16 hours a day, I don't bot'. Yeah, ok. Quit the lies dwarf man and lay off the roids. Like you told me to do, get outside. You're just mad because like always you're wrong and no one needs you. I almost felt bad for you once until I seen you attack others and myself with vulgar language and spam.

As you would say.

Rip.

Re: Grieving

#35
IvarTheBoneless wrote:Lonan and his continous griefing or trashtalking is not biggest problem in our server.


So you're talking about grief and trash talk... hmm, I wonder if you have done that on your Ranged Shot toon, let's take a look just so people know who you are before they take your word for the things you claim.

Image

Image

Image

Re: Grieving

#36
If you keep making false accusations about my friends in my clan, I speak for everyone in Crew when I say we will do something about it.
Cuco of Crew, Nuada
215 Ranger
Future Chef Ramsey

Re: Grieving

#37
Topic Locked.

(Details forwarded to Support.)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests