Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

OTM does internal tests with toons pulled from live game...

Could be that depending on the source of these images. ^^

At this point most of us are just speculating.
dont think so..why would otm pull a live toon to test?they can make any type of toon they want...otm will never ask for ur password nor will they replicate ur toon for their purpose is what i believe or else their would be not much meaning to do beta test by us player...also u think otm will release this images to any of us beside otm staff?where did he find this picture is a good question?
They've mentioned they use live toons to test so they're testing with realistic characters, not toons with the absolute best gear or set up.

As to where they're from, that's the real question
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

dont think so..why would otm pull a live toon to test?they can make any type of toon they want...otm will never ask for ur password nor will they replicate ur toon for their purpose is what i believe or else their would be not much meaning to do beta test by us player...also u think otm will release this images to any of us beside otm staff?where did he find this picture is a good question?
They've mentioned they use live toons to test so they're testing with realistic characters, not toons with the absolute best gear or set up.

They are all from the same clan on Donn though and if they were testing with live toon you wouldn't expect that. Flough is a hacker pure and simple and has been for ages.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

hummm well i dont really get why they need live toons that u mention while they can make any type of toons with any type of gears or set up on it....but they wont never ever release those images without official notice.... so yeah not every things can be looked on positive side....i appreciated flough making timer and me and my clannies even donated certain amount of money to help him last time(yeah doesnt matter if he asked or not..not the point) but doesnt mean he can do anything he wants now can he?

In two or three hours we will know what really happened. The suspense.
Or the whole post will be deleted and no one will be told anything :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Following on from earlier player reports, after a thorough investigation we have taken action against a small group of players using modified clients to access Corrupted Gardens.

While a very isolated case we would like to remind players modifications to the Celtic Heroes client is against the Terms of Service and doing so will result in a permanent ban, if not further action.

Thanks to those who reported, we will be investigating further.