Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol
Awww cute! A flough hater! Some people hahahaha
Well bal thanks for leaking new area....... not. I'd laugh if you got banned for that!
Now now, who said I'm hating? Just find it interesting that someone who's ending his ch career is the one, well here. Don't get me wrong, the dude is clearly a genius and knows what he's doing. Still find it interesting.

Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol
Well bal thanks for leaking new area....... not. I'd laugh if you got banned for that!
Now now, who said I'm hating? Just find it interesting that someone who's ending his ch career is the one, well here. Don't get me wrong, the dude is clearly a genius and knows what he's doing. Still find it interesting.
genius?

genius?
Yes, despite him removing a clan I'm not even in anymore after seeing this post lol, he is quite a genius. Being able to dig such files, replicate it onto his own server, completely rebuild the game under his own apk to play the new update. Is quite genius. Got to give him credit where it's due. While many will feel it's unfair, which it is. I think we should applaud his effort really. It's not the only thing he has been able to do it seems.

Yea I think the game files were duplicated and he made a private server. Flough is a very experienced coder, I am impressed he managed to pull that off.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

He did that all on his own? How did he even get the code to recreate otms new area that hasn’t even been released yet? .-. Thought it was a closed beta
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

genius?
Yes, despite him removing a clan I'm not even in anymore after seeing this post lol, he is quite a genius. Being able to dig such files, replicate it onto his own server, completely rebuild the game under his own apk to play the new update. Is quite genius. Got to give him credit where it's due. While many will feel it's unfair, which it is. I think we should applaud his effort really. It's not the only thing he has been able to do it seems.
how did u know he replicate it?the patch has not even been released in beta app.....reverse engineering is possible and buying a small server but the question is there is no such patch that has been released in ios or android.....looks like i need to check beta app

genius?
how did u know he replicate it?the patch has not even been released in beta app.....reverse engineering is possible and buying a small server but the question is there is no such patch that has been released in ios or android.....looks like i need to check beta app

genius?
Go to OW and click on corrupted gardens. There's a blank map there. That doesn't mean there isn't mobs in it.

Vikings can teleport. Doing it between maps doesn't seem a stretch. Play Donn US evening. Log diff toons at diff bosses who are due same time. Like 210. Ever seen someone go from summoning chamber leystone to 210 in the time it takes you to switch between toons on the same account (5 seconds)? I do.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140