Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Open all crates

Hihi,

Just wondering.... Is there a reason why there isnt an open all button for like lix/idol/resto crates? Also why did the confirmation screen come back at last update? I thought that was binned before Christmas....

Thanks! E ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Open all crates

Omg yesss it's so pointless and like completely covers whatever I'm trying to open in my bags and they stack if you open multiple crates.... Plus they disappeared for like a month and have now come back even bigger :x .... Down with the confirmation screen!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Hihi,

Just wondering.... Is there a reason why there isnt an open all button for like lix/idol/resto crates? Also why did the confirmation screen come back at last update? I thought that was binned before Christmas....

Thanks! E ♥
+ 1000

I raised the same question months ago. Some dullard actually said it was a bad idea. Couldn't give a good reason why, just didn't want to.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

+1 it can be very annoying
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Hey guys.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a multi-open option but currently our item system doesn't work that way so we would have to make some big changes :)
Ok that’s fair enough thank you for the reply, but the giant box covering the screen isn’t necessary so please go back to the previous way or change it altogether thank you.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Hey guys.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a multi-open option but currently our item system doesn't work that way so we would have to make some big changes :)
That's fair, thank you for letting us know, I am sure I will struggle through alright! ;)
Slightly easier way to open is to put whatever you're trying to open in your hotbar, then just spam as if you were trying to lock Snorri lol. Works for most crates/items anyway.

But I agree an open all function would be ideal.
This is excellent advice. 20 points for you.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥