Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Boss Timer

I decided to start camping bosses to get meteoric armour pieces. However i don't quite understand how the boss timing works.

For ex if a boss has a 1 hour respawn time and a 5 minute window does it mean that it will spawn within 55 to 65 minutes since the start of the timer?
In that 55 to 65 minutes will the boss definitely spawn or can its placeholder also spawn instead?
And finally what are the respawn times/windows for meteoric bosses.

Re: Boss Timer

Hi:) have you looked at that flo app? I will try and locate the post the creator made and bump it. It is wonderful.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I decided to start camping bosses to get meteoric armour pieces. However i don't quite understand how the boss timing works.

For ex if a boss has a 1 hour respawn time and a 5 minute window does it mean that it will spawn within 55 to 65 minutes since the start of the timer?
In that 55 to 65 minutes will the boss definitely spawn or can its placeholder also spawn instead?
And finally what are the respawn times/windows for meteoric bosses.
If a boss has a 1 hour respawn time and 5 minute window, the boss will spawn sometime between 60-65 minutes after kill.

All met and warden bosses have placeholders that could spawn instead of the main boss.

Falgren is about 40 minutes, copp is around 30 minutes, rockbelly and bonehead 15 minutes,
goretusk and redbane 20, doomclaw 10.

Keep in mind that met timers are not precise....At frozen and up they start working like clockwork.

Good luck with your boss hunting!
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

For a boss that will spawn from 55m-65m that would be a 55m spawn time with a 10m window (55+10 or 60 +/- 5).
Also, for most bosses (all that I know of off the top of my head), the boss or a placeholder can spawn in that window. (time restarts on kill).
...have you looked at that flo app?
(link)

I highly recommend Flough's timer, but I'm pretty sure it's intended as a clan tool (talk to him/your clan leaders about it though).

In the mean time: (times from Flo's btw ;))
Meteoric:
BossName: Spawntime+window,
Doomclaw: 7+5,
Bonehead: 15+5,
Redbane: 20+5,
Goretusk: 20+5,
Falgren: 45+5, (but it might be 10m window)
Coppinger: 20+5,
Rockbelly: 15+5.

(...And might as well)
Frozen:
BossName: hours-minutes+window (minutes+window)
ASO (eye): 1 hr-41m+10 (101+10),
Swampie: 1hr-55m+10 (115+10),
Woody: 2hr-7m+10 (127+10),
Chain: 2hr-24m+10 (144+10,
Grom: 2hr-54m+10 (175+10),
Pyrus: 2hr-54m+10 (175+10),

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com