Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Good luck otm

Some(many?) of your loyal customers(me and my irl friends maybe u guys 2) are kinda fed up with this game. This is a mobile mmo not a pc mmo. I should not have to camp hours upon hours to wait for a boss to spawn. Like fr make raid bosses have a small window 10-30mins gives everyone enough time to log and have fair lock battles. Aeon stuff, i was all for aeon felt like a good idea (im a collector 2 so i wanted 2 of ea fash aeon and non aeon) but what happened is the economy has been destroyed. White hunter that i had seen go for millions (20+) now sells 2-3m horses dropping millions this is awful. Events were fun ,but im glad to see more perm content thats something u guys got right. Your wierd interpretations of your tos. You ban certain people and let others slide(make a zero tolerance policy on rules). Me and my friends who started playing this game together in middle school (2012) have remained loyal customers each of us buying 100s of dollars in plat to support the game we love ,but now we are in hs and tbh game hasnt evolved enough besides new bosses/new zones/new chest. You need to balance gameplay, make polls like other mmos do to decide what to implement and change what the majority wants, improve drop rates(1-5 for a mordis helm for example then random type then 1-3 for dark,shad,void) 1-1000 is not acceptable for a godly drop that is insane, have mobs drop items you can actually use(weps,armour,runes), this game was great but has turned into an endless grind. This new zone is a make or break for many many of my friends who have devoted Hundreds if not thousands of hours into your game. Listen,fix,produce. If this zone is just another grind to camp many of my friends have alreayf started taking offers for their items for irl money(not me ofc) so we can move to runescape when it comes out.(we still play osrs most of us have many maxed skills) even runescape is a less of a grind for items than celtic. You have the opinion of many of your loyal customers, please listen or you will lose us. Goodbye and thank you
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Re: Good luck otm

As someone who has played for well over 5000 hours, I think that the drop rates are what gives the game depth. Godly items are intended for players that are very loyal to the game. The game rewards players like them and gives the ones that aren't majestic and mighty. Much of the fun would be lost if half of players have godly items. The events are what gives the game personality. This way the gear that you own from past events would actually feel special instead of just ones you can buy with tokens.

You can make a poll suggesting what should be implemented already on forums here.

I think the game has always been a grinding game. Before all you could count on was fettlecaps and that's it. It was much harder to lvl up and acquire gear.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

5000 hrs are u really 196 or is that outdated? Ive played 2600 from on my main since 2012 and no goldy drops are way way to rare u expect that if u attend prot every day u should be able to get a good drop each week instead u never get what u put time in for. Rare drop systems work for solo play but clan based games jut dont work with this small drop amount and rarity

Edited out direct promo of another game in gameplay discussion
Ight smartass what lvl r u lmao. Im lvl 196/201/220 mabon, 228/219 rhianon, 203 epona, 221 belenus, 160 nuada, and 201 aarawn. This game is a grind just to level which offers little reward for doing so at eg. I have poured more hours in my toons then your whole clan has into theirs. Im fine spending time for reward. But celtic heroes rarely gives reward. This is called grinding. Working towards a goal is realistic unlike getting dg as a new player or getting a godly drop without buying it. Game time speant and rewards earned are not linear and this is where this game fails

Hi there,
I hope your day gets better.

For some of your concerns with the game, we are currently rewriting many of the policies and procedures around banning/warnings/etc. There will be a more extensive guide for our teams to follow regarding these in the future. You may see updates to the Support Articles when this occurs. You will some zero-tolerance policies for certain types of behavior.

We hope to start doing some polls in the future. How we start doing these to make sure they're used in the most effective ways is still in discussion. The team is currently on working to bring you the much anticipated Corrupted Gardens. It's currently full steam ahead on that update. We always welcome constructive criticism and feedback.

Some(many?) of your loyal customers(me and my irl friends maybe u guys 2) are kinda fed up with this game. This is a mobile mmo not a pc mmo. I should not have to camp hours upon hours to wait for a boss to spawn. Like fr make raid bosses have a small window 10-30mins gives everyone enough time to log and have fair lock battles. Aeon stuff, i was all for aeon felt like a good idea (im a collector 2 so i wanted 2 of ea fash aeon and non aeon) but what happened is the economy has been destroyed. White hunter that i had seen go for millions (20+) now sells 2-3m horses dropping millions this is awful. Events were fun ,but im glad to see more perm content thats something u guys got right. Your wierd interpretations of your tos. You ban certain people and let others slide(make a zero tolerance policy on rules). Me and my friends who started playing this game together in middle school (2012) have remained loyal customers each of us buying 100s of dollars in plat to support the game we love ,but now we are in hs and tbh game hasnt evolved enough besides new bosses/new zones/new chest. You need to balance gameplay, make polls like other mmos do to decide what to implement and change what the majority wants, improve drop rates(1-5 for a mordis helm for example then random type then 1-3 for dark,shad,void) 1-1000 is not acceptable for a godly drop that is insane, have mobs drop items you can actually use(weps,armour,runes), this game was great but has turned into an endless grind. This new zone is a make or break for many many of my friends who have devoted Hundreds if not thousands of hours into your game. Listen,fix,produce. If this zone is just another grind to camp many of my friends have alreayf started taking offers for their items for irl money(not me ofc) so we can move to runescape when it comes out.(we still play osrs most of us have many maxed skills) even runescape is a less of a grind for items than celtic. You have the opinion of many of your loyal customers, please listen or you will lose us. Goodbye and thank you

CH must have be doing something very right to have maintained a solid customer base from release date till now. As a gamer...there is, in my humble opinion, no comparable mobile mmo to CH. Carebears....candy drops....keep em. There is a loot cycle...you just have to stay on a mob till it drops the item you want. Dedication is key not loyalty. Dedication is based on actions...loyalty is a feeling.

All the best,
Theresa

Dual spec please
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

For what it's worth, end-game is not what it's all about. Mid-game is more than just a grind to the top. I know I've never experienced the glorious raids some of you guys have, but from the way you describe it it's not worth it anyway. That being said I've gotten a lot out of the slow grind (not power-lixing in 2 weeks) and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I don't mind that it's an exponential effort factor. That was a given since day 0. Yes, things could use a reevaluation, but OTM has stated that they are doing stuff in pieces (and with the way people complain it's no surprise).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

What you fail to realize that is that the 2012 lvl 220+ players arent a majority of the player base, so people like me wont really care about stuff that people like you care about
I’m from 2012 too and I don’t even really care what they care about lol. I love this game
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge