Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Farming.

So, I have become very poor on the gold side recently... I am curious to what the best farming class and what skills/build they should have. I am also curious to whether it should only be leveled to a certain level. Lastly, where is the best place to farm to maximize gold profit?

I know most of you will think I am insane for wanting to farm due to gold bosses, but unfurtunately for me I have yet to catch them up as they are always killed on my server.

I appreciate not only the time you took to read this, but also the response provided if you did so :)
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Farming.

Rogue is definitely the best for Farming. Quick kills and fast hits take a mob down lickity split lol

Boggans are good for farming, and not too difficult if you have a good build and gear.
Would you kindly?

Rogue is definitely the best for Farming. Quick kills and fast hits take a mob down lickity split lol

Boggans are good for farming, and not too difficult if you have a good build and gear.
What skills would be best for killing them quickly? What lvl should I get to so that they can still target me (riptose) and I don't completely get pummeled?
Belenus is my home.

What skills would be best for killing them quickly? What lvl should I get to so that they can still target me (riptose) and I don't completely get pummeled?
Probably 200+. Shadowstrike, Quick Strike, Double Attack, Riposte are good farming skills. For targetting them just walk into a bunch of them and go.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Probably 200+. Shadowstrike, Quick Strike, Double Attack, Riposte are good farming skills. For targetting them just walk into a bunch of them and go.
Thank you. Gear wise I was thinking radiant armor, riptose skill rings, and some sort of cunning braces. Does this sound like a decent gear set up for farming?
Belenus is my home.

I think gear that you normally would use for leveling or bossing will be just fine. But yea, when you dont have 45-50 riposte, rings could help. Farming is basically killing mobs as fast as possible and as many as possible.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I personally like farming money bosses. There are scorpion, spider, boggan, and firbolg ones. Then there are also the lizard and zombie one. I used to kill them and phs in a specific order so that every time I made my rounds, they would be up. You can make alot of gold from killing those and also from selling the tomes and skill rings that they drop.

I personally like farming money bosses. There are scorpion, spider, boggan, and firbolg ones. Then there are also the lizard and zombie one. I used to kill them and phs in a specific order so that every time I made my rounds, they would be up. You can make alot of gold from killing those and also from selling the tomes and skill rings that they drop.
I know most of you will think I am insane for wanting to farm due to gold bosses, but unfurtunately for me I have yet to catch them up as they are always killed on my server.
:D ...while we're here:
carrow1, carrow2
fingals,
murky

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Yea, like Perky said those are all good skills.

Double Attack is great cos it can't miss, and Riposte does high damage. But if you want to kill them really fast you'll want to wear Shadowstrike, Double Attack, or Quick Strike rings. Those skills give you fast instant damage instead of DoT- so your fights will end quicker. (Sucking a bunch of mobs onto you at one time is when you'd want to use Riposte, but you'll be real squishy due to he farming build that follows, which is why I don't recommend doing that haha)

For simply Farming I'd use a Dagger for fast attack speed and then Axe offhand. I'm sure you can scrounge up some bone shards for Beastbone armour to equip your Rogue with.

Stats should be Average Str, High Dex, and Average Health. The reason dex should be high is that Shadowstrike and QS are Dex based skills and will deal higher damage the higher your stat is. Riposte may or may not be (forget).

You should be level 155-160 to kill most of the Boggans without too much of a challenge, and they'll still have high aggro on you at that point.

That's what I did at least :) Good luck farming!
Would you kindly?

3.5-4k defence and tier 1 bunny pet should keep you alive at boggans reasonably well, so max fast reflexes. For bracelets aggy dex/fast reflex/cunning or defence/cunning hrung braces could work. And rings paradai qs/riposte or plain alchemical rings. If willing to invest some gold into it as well, pathfinder dps set with vit/str/defence ammy would save on sigs. For the purple boggans I still got aggro easily at 200 so you could go to 180 have access to better gear, higher skills and could use as DL locker too whilst still getting aggro easily of boggans your farming.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid