Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#51
Zkills wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
Zkills wrote:I was around back then and I like today’s version of the game much better than back then. Closest thing to pay to win is a max leveled pet, specifically the yellow lvl 6 spider and lvl 6 dragoon... even then those two pets don’t necessarily make or break a lock battle

You’ve clearly never been involved in lock battles....

That is the most ridiculous statement ever. Pets DO make or break lock battles, easily.

Come to belenus and you’ll think otherwise. It’s all about which group has better gear, not pets. Like if Elementals and Ronin both brought their top dps rangers and fought over necro, and all of ronin had maxed pets while Elementals had none, I can guarantee you that Elementals would win 8/10 times

Note: used necro because he’s probably the best scenario for a ranger vs ranger competition as all they do is sit in the corner and unleash their dps


If one clan is rocking full doch and the other is still on edl then yeah lol. Try both clans equally geared one with pets and one without, who wins? Pets. Therefore p2w.

QED
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#52
No dg sets on belenus yet and both clans have pieces handed out. Both groups equally geared? Lol ofc then it would be pay to win... but the chances of something like that happening are extremely low
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#56
Chaotic wrote:
Zkills wrote:ofc then it would be pay to win

Thanks.

So your point this entire time was calling a highly unrealistic situation pay to win that shouldn’t have even been brought up in the first place because it’s so unrealistic? All of that could have been avoided? Smh, I don’t understand u forum people lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#57
My hopes for corrupted is there's no lvl required or quest to enter the gardens. Any lvl, lvl 1 or max lvl can enter the garden.

And remove trading system and mail system to stop the players scamming other players.

Make all items including quest items and armor set auctionable. Frozen boots auctionable or edl gloves auctionable.

Server transfer or server merge.

Thats all, thank you.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#58
blinkdagger wrote:My hopes for corrupted is there's no lvl required or quest to enter the gardens. Any lvl, lvl 1 or max lvl can enter the garden.

And remove trading system and mail system to stop the players scamming other players.

Make all items including quest items and armor set auctionable. Frozen boots auctionable or edl gloves auctionable.

Server transfer or server merge.

Thats all, thank you.

Level 80 and below already can't enter Otherworld, so it would be silly to expect them to allow Level 1's into the Gardens (which is also partly an EG zone).
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

#59
blinkdagger wrote:My hopes for corrupted is there's no lvl required or quest to enter the gardens. Any lvl, lvl 1 or max lvl can enter the garden.

And remove trading system and mail system to stop the players scamming other players.

Make all items including quest items and armor set auctionable. Frozen boots auctionable or edl gloves auctionable.

Server transfer or server merge.

Thats all, thank you.


There is a level req to enter otherworld, where the entrance to the gardens will be located (look at the map)...How would a lvl 1 even get to the gate?

Mailing and trading are key comments of the game...I do not think removing them will help us...The issue is people who take advantage of others by using false names or tricks. Ideally there should be better safeguards on those game components yes, but they are still necessary.

The reason armour items are not auctionable is so that everyone has to go through a quest to earn the gear...If you really, really want to skip the quests that badly, just buy the items needed for the armour from those selling.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests