Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: High Level CH cooks

I made lots of gruel for several hours for like a week :shock: it was super tedious and i had to scroll down every time, which made it even more frustrating lol.
Damnnn, respect! I wanted to do the same thing, but I feel it's even more tedious to scroll down playing on PC (I play using an emulator), I wish OTM just did a quick fix on the recipe list resetting when cooking stuff...

I made lots of gruel for several hours for like a week :shock: it was super tedious and i had to scroll down every time, which made it even more frustrating lol.
Damnnn, respect! I wanted to do the same thing, but I feel it's even more tedious to scroll down playing on PC (I play using an emulator), I wish OTM just did a quick fix on the recipe list resetting when cooking stuff...
I wish they would fix it as well or add a favorited list so we can pin certain recipes to the top of the page. It would help a lot...scrolling is the only thing I dislike about cooking.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I wish they would fix it as well or add a favorited list so we can pin certain recipes to the top of the page. It would help a lot...scrolling is the only thing I dislike about cooking.
Hey thanks for this post! Shout out to LadyNymeria! I did try the gruel technique and got my mastery to 455. Gained 22-25 points a lix. Amazing! :) I'll do it more to hopefully I max my mastery soon too to make more exquisite and possibly perfected food too.

Btw I was wondering if anyone completed the black or white cooking fash yet. I only have hat and bracers so far and was wondering on how the entire ensemble would look on an female character. A full body screenshot will be appreciated (back and front views if not too much to ask :3).

Thanks again guys!
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

+1 on fixing the scrolling. Just make it so it stays in the same place on the list after the last food is cooked. Or pin a favorite or favorites.

Thanks to LadyNymeria for sharing this information. I messed up and cooked my Culinarian recipes before maxing mastery. After you get the recipe book and you have a ton of ingredients, Max mastery before cooking. You’ll get exquisite and perfecteds, more xp, better stat boosts.
Mabon Wolfgang Clansman
Mukk 228 Warrior
Painbringer 226 Rogue
Mukkdruid 221 Druid
Other assorted lowbie toons

I’m happy I could help! I hope everyone has an easier time mastering :D

I don’t have any of the fashion yet. I still need two silvers for the purple chef hat .-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I recently finished the white fashion. The best part of course are the trailing flames. The gold marks were a pain. I’ve set my sight on obtaining culinarilian recipes, but only have tens of kills so far. The clan seems willing to help at the moment. LadyNymeria, thank you for your advice via mail. I’ve maxed my mastery and working on profile cy trailing at 1400.

Ryllyn Brodie, Crom

I recently finished the white fashion. The best part of course are the trailing flames. The gold marks were a pain. I’ve set my sight on obtaining culinarilian recipes, but only have tens of kills so far. The clan seems willing to help at the moment. LadyNymeria, thank you for your advice via mail. I’ve maxed my mastery and working on profile cy trailing at 1400.

Ryllyn Brodie, Crom

:o Congrats on the full white fashion!! It looks awesome :D I'm happy I was able to help :) .. Good luck with prof! I'm still slowly working on mine too lol .-.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu