Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to the game, So....HEY EVERYONE!! Tips? Suggestions?

Hello all!

Seen this game on the play store and have been looking for a decent mmo to play, I usually just play on my Xbox1 but the games from Christmas have died down a bit for me, so figured I'd take a break and try something new.

Anyways I'm fairly knowledgeable on the classes, but from past experiences I have no clue where to start and what server to choose.

I'll be a free to play player, as I use my purchases for my xbox1 lol, but maybe down the road if I'm comfortable that can change. Don't want to go all out and invest in a place I won't be happy with. So with all that said...

Is there any friendly places I could check out? And if so what class should I choose? How are servers towards players that's not big spenders? And if im not a big spender is their any chance of me being able to get into endgame? Or am I wasting my time?

Anyways looking forward to hearing some feedback and suggestions and hopefully be starting my Celtic quest soon!

Thank you!
Well if u choose arawn hit me up I am chieftain of resurgence one of the strongest clans (arguably) in the game and definitely by far on arawn. We would be more then happy to set u up in our starter clan braves, through there u can work your way to the top doing everything and anything in game :)

Another server I would recommend is rosemerta they also seem to be doing quite well. cheers and enjoy your gaming experience I know I have through out my 5 years of playing :)

Just wanted to chime in as someone who was a free to play player for like 3 1/2 years or something. You can totally play without spending money, the exchanges that you’re going to have to spend more time and you’re going to have to be more knowledgeable about maximizing Your resources, making decent trades, etc. spending money just makes things faster and provide a margin for error. Also, it can help with getting items that you want just because they look cool. That being said, I leveled to almost level 200 with no platinum And I’m quite confident that I could level away to 220 with no platinum, but I Had the opportunity to buy platinum and I am all too happy to be able to support this game that has given me so much enjoyment :-)

On the subject of doing elixirs solo, it is much less efficient especially later in the game to run elixirs by yourself, but if you must, it can still be done. Because of my situation I am often running elixirs when I have exactly 15 minutes and cannot find a group because I have exactly the amount of time I need for the elixir so I do probably at least 80% of my Elixirs solo. I am about to hit level 207, and it has worked for me so far, just takes some patience. I am a warrior so that’s a little different than ranger, but my brother has a Ranger above 180
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Just wanted to chime in as someone who was a free to play player for like 3 1/2 years or something. You can totally play without spending money, the exchanges that you’re going to have to spend more time and you’re going to have to be more knowledgeable about maximizing Your resources, making decent trades, etc. spending money just makes things faster and provide a margin for error. Also, it can help with getting items that you want just because they look cool. That being said, I leveled to almost level 200 with no platinum And I’m quite confident that I could level away to 220 with no platinum, but I Had the opportunity to buy platinum and I am all too happy to be able to support this game that has given me so much enjoyment :-)

On the subject of doing elixirs solo, it is much less efficient especially later in the game to run elixirs by yourself, but if you must, it can still be done. Because of my situation I am often running elixirs when I have exactly 15 minutes and cannot find a group because I have exactly the amount of time I need for the elixir so I do probably at least 80% of my Elixirs solo. I am about to hit level 207, and it has worked for me so far, just takes some patience. I am a warrior so that’s a little different than ranger, but my brother has a Ranger above 180
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Depends what you want out of the game. On Epona you can join any clan and all clans work together. Other servers have Dom clans and if they don't like you, then you will never get any end game drops and basically just wasted your time playing. As long as you are within 10 levels of a boss you can participate and have a chance at the drop (even if you are clanless).

We have a huge influx of transfers to Epona because everyone is sick of Dom clans controlling the whole game.

Hope you enjoy the game :)
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle