Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Corrupted Gardening

With the Corrupted Gardens Update nearing us every day, I and many others are wondering what's in store for players this Spring 2018. Perhaps we could see more horizontal content added in the form of... STRATEGIC GARDENING?

Tower defense minigames, hardcore pruning competitions, Plants vs. Zombies™ type dailies, Shrub™ fashion.. the list goes on..

Okay, jokes aside, just wondering when we can expect a Beta to come out? Also, if anyone can provide the app with which the Beta will be downloaded on, I forget the name of it and don't have it on my new phone. Thank you whoever can provide this info :)

Really excited for this update, and can't wait to finally see what's inside Crom's fortress! Been waiting 5 years for this moment hehe
Would you kindly?

Re: Corrupted Gardening

Crom is still untouchable. maybe in 6 more updates we get a chance to smack that bi.ch up :D
I hope so lmao :lol:

Seriously though, Crom is the main villain of the Story Quests and we still haven't seen him. Instead we get Gelebron who wasn't ever mentioned any time before other than with his tower that we couldn't enter at first either :lol:

I want to defeat Crom and save Dal Riata already! Then we get to take a boat to a new land.. and begin or journey once again at 220+. That would be amazing! A whole new world *cue Aladdin soundtrack* Some new fantastic sh.t to kill
Would you kindly?

Crom is still untouchable. maybe in 6 more updates we get a chance to smack that bi.ch up :D
I hope so lmao :lol:

Seriously though, Crom is the main villain of the Story Quests and we still haven't seen him. Instead we get Gelebron who wasn't ever mentioned any time before other than with his tower that we couldn't enter at first either :lol:

I want to defeat Crom and save Dal Riata already! Then we get to take a boat to a new land.. and begin or journey once again at 220+. That would be amazing! A whole new world *cue Aladdin soundtrack* Some new fantastic sh.t to kill
I thought the same, sailing from Lir's Dock to conquer new areas. One Crom's relative managed to escape death and fled to somewhere. He maneged to decrypt a secret formula from Crom's books, turning him into unvincible fella. (level 250) haha
Ranger 227+

Beta is planned for Q1 of 2018, with advance sign ups to be released shortly (Next few weeks)

iOS will require you to download the Testflight app, Android the "Highland Warriors" app found in the Play Store.

Testflight is a closed environment (regardless of whether it is a closed / open beta) meaning when the beta is live you will be sent an invitation code to participate.
Android simply requires you to download the app.

Be sure to apply in advance (with correct details) as we migrate live characters.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Pssst *whispers* Hey muldar... We're already in Q1. Spill the beans. We promise not to tell.

Beta is planned for Q1 of 2018, with advance sign ups to be released shortly (Next few weeks)

iOS will require you to download the Testflight app, Android the "Highland Warriors" app found in the Play Store.

Testflight is a closed environment (regardless of whether it is a closed / open beta) meaning when the beta is live you will be sent an invitation code to participate.
Android simply requires you to download the app.

Be sure to apply in advance (with correct details) as we migrate live characters.

Look forward to seeing you all there!
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016