Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Black and White Sunlit- the Extinction

So for those players who remember summer 2013 and how anyone with Black or White Sunlit was a fekkin badass, you'll also remember that these two specific colours came from the (soon to be overshadowed by seasonal chests) Maclir Chests. Yea, those chests that nobody wanted to buy after Samhain 2013 which OTM has now removed from the game.

EDIT: Chests have NOT been removed although Sunlit fashion has seemed to have been removed from the Maclir Chest loot table as it is no longer in the description. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

From what I've seen, Sunlit fashion is not included in the Aeon chests and any of the newer iterations of Seasonal Chests.

Reading Ogkush's thread about adding a shop which sells past Event fash reminded me of this, when I mentioned that Event Fash has, and always will be a chest item. And I was remiss to find that I've yet to see any White Aeon Sunlit or Black Aeon Sunlit on Rosmerta. Aeon has been out a year, and if they're in the table at least one should have dropped by now.

Sunlit is the weird fash that has a shop that doesn't spawn Black or White Sunlit (unless you guys changed that as well) and it would be sad to lose this forerunner fashion to time.

So, for those TLDR people, summary is:
Add Aeon Black and White Sunlit or put it in the Sunlit shop with a spawn rate similar to that of the Pirate and Wig shop.
Last edited by Everything on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Would you kindly?

Re: Black and White Sunlit- the Extinction

Nope.

Sunlit was NOT from maclir chests. Those chests were released during Yule 2012. The chests containing black/white sunlit were the Ancient Mystery Chests.

Also, stop trying to kill the few things older players actually have left. Is our loyalty worth nothing?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Nope.

Sunlit was NOT from maclir chests. Those chests were released during Yule 2012. The chests containing black/white sunlit were the Ancient Mystery Chests.

Also, stop trying to kill the few things older players actually have left. Is our loyalty worth nothing?
A white set isn’t even worth that much lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nope.

Ah yes, I was mistaken. Back then the two chests were very similar in look and I'd gotten confused.

Either way, if Ancient Mystery Chests were the ones that contained Sunlit, then they should be included in the Aeon loot table as they were the first Seasonal Chests.

I know it's painful to bring stuff back, Fury, but we're past the point of no return now. Lux trader and Aeon killed it for collectors.
Would you kindly?

Nope.

A white set isn’t even worth that much lol
Exactly. So why ruin it? It's not going to generate some new demand out of thin air, if anything its going to kill all of its demand.

For the.... well I dunno how many times its been said but a lot. We need NEW items, when you keep bringing back old ones that also creates reasoning not to buy newer items. Think I'm going to buy a white vindicator set? Nope, because I know if things stay as they are it'll become a worthless item. Sure, I'm adapting and making gold no matter what, and this doesn't effect me. But it's not right, and that's why I fight aeon, legacy, and all that related stuff.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I have no sympathy towards collectors. I have always disliked them mainly because no offer is ever good enough for them and they try to rip off desperate people trying to buy an item that they only hold... when they do say they are selling all they ask for is offers and when you offer you see the same words time and time again... “nty” and then leave you in the dust even if the offer is more than enough. If you are just going to reject people over and over again then simply don’t sell and save people the frustration of trying to barter with a collector

When this legacy and aeon stuff was released it was truly a win for me and everyone else fed up with the bs collectors pull off with their items that collect dust in their banks. Not saying all collectors are bad as I’ve met a few good ones that are very reasonable... it’s just the large majority of them are the complete opposite. Greed is a big issue in the game

I believe black and white sunlit should come back in the sunlit shop to give more meaning to that shop as the normal sunlit colors have become heavily outdated. Also would be cool to see shop mounts (from Beltane 2013 onward) make a return.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No, I don't want them brought back for that reason.

I want them brought back cos barely anyone left who HAD them (on Ros, at least) is left to even pass them on. They're gonna disappear forever of those players quit.

I don't want them brought back to sell them, I want them to WEAR the damn thing. Hell, make them NO TRADE, idc, I just want them back before they're gone for good.

Also, in response to an earlier comment, the term collector means they collect- like Fury. If a "collector" constantly sells his stock then he's a merchant and it shouldn't matter to him of these are brought back or not, cos he'll still make gold, just maybe not as much as before.

ALSOOO, people pay the price they deem worthy for an item they desire. My paying 800k for Purple Ardmair top and Stardust Glenmor back in 2016 was severely overpriced, but I didn't care cos I got what I wanted.

So long as you don't leave with the feeling of regret then the trade was worth it.
Would you kindly?