Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

is this game even worth playing? - ADMIN PLEASE REPLY

hey, i am just wondering... i started playing in 2012. quit in 2015 due to being scammed everything by a long time friend, i recently just had a spurse to play, is this game even getting more popular or not? is the player count on this game rising or decreasing? is it even worth playing now knowing i wont invest into platinum but still want to be endgame?

i want to start playing again and go for end game but i most likely wont start playing. i an extremely experienced i know how to fully play its just knowing if its worth it? will the game be dead any time soon, i just want to know :) also comment on which world i should start playing too :)
much love

Re: is this game even worth playing? - ADMIN PLEASE REPLY

Game is thriving and doing well. Loads more players than there were back in 2012, and the magic thing is that now they stay . Yep, alot less people quitting due to the plethora of things to do nowadays I suppose.

Only downside is the game is kinda buggy now cos it's loaded with all that beautiful beauty.

You should come back, preferably to Rosmerta ;) ask for Everything or DrGreenThumb.
Would you kindly?

Game is thriving and doing well. Loads more players than there were back in 2012, and the magic thing is that now they stay . Yep, alot less people quitting due to the plethora of things to do nowadays I suppose.

Only downside is the game is kinda buggy now cos it's loaded with all that beautiful beauty.

You should come back, preferably to Rosmerta ;) ask for Everything or DrGreenThumb.

i would love too. unfortunatley, after spending £400 on platinum back then and being screwed over big time by someone i was close with i am not investing in platinum. but most likely ill end up playing like 7+h a day as a druid most likely :) is rosemerta well? hows it run?

I feel your pain. Why I only trust my irl friends.

Ros is great, second strongest clan across all worlds I believe, and we'd love to have another druid alongside us.

Our clan, forever, runs on DKP. Pretty sure that's how all the clans run there. And then of you can get other items you need from friends or the grand spankin' new auction house.

Nice world overall, I've been there 4 years, going on five.
Would you kindly?

I feel your pain. Why I only trust my irl friends.

Ros is great, second strongest clan across all worlds I believe, and we'd love to have another druid alongside us.

Our clan, forever, runs on DKP. Pretty sure that's how all the clans run there. And then of you can get other items you need from friends or the grand spankin' new auction house.

Nice world overall, I've been there 4 years, going on five.

rosmerta it is :) but one thing that concerns me. is there any clans for the people who are new trying to build? im sure the top dogs dont want us low levels in the clan making it harder for people to focus on bosses etc, is there a clan for me to possibly join while i am at my stage?

I'd stay away from fingal, especially if you're in a clan that is too much competition for the clan called whykikamoocow to handle, there's a player let's say who created the flos timer app (called in by the fake chief for help) who deletes the other clan timers and steals for himself because they can't accept defeat on bosses, childish right? Stay away from here if you want to just enjoy the game, too much saltiness from adult babies who grew up never hearing the word 'no'