Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Red Wrapped Present 2011

I tried to do the same thing when I was younge. When i was 5 I sold my Christmas gift to a friend (it was a baseball apple I sopd it for $3). It was a gift from my grandma. My parents had to have a talk with me and teach me a lesson about having gratitude and what a gift was. I can arrange for them to have the same talk with you if you’d like.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I tried to do the same thing when I was younge. When i was 5 I sold my Christmas gift to a friend (it was a baseball apple I sopd it for $3). It was a gift from my grandma. My parents had to have a talk with me and teach me a lesson about having gratitude and what a gift was. I can arrange for them to have the same talk with you if you’d like.
No...

It's a game, and what's wrong with trading?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

No
The 2014 present is tradable. Why not 2011
It's been no trade for almost 7 years now, why change it? So you can sell? Psh no need, it's a useless present, not worth otms time. There's plenty of other stuff they should be fixing
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

No
The 2014 present is tradable. Why not 2011
It's been no trade for almost 7 years now, why change it? So you can sell? Psh no need, it's a useless present, not worth otms time. There's plenty of other stuff they should be fixing
It’s literally changing one simple thing lol...
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge