Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which server has the most drama?

Good to see nothing but Holiday Cheer is with everyone in this thread.

Maybe a New Years resolution for peeps is to find the positives instead of just solid negatives or maybe just find a new hobby in general?

...and in with a popcorn emoji before this one gets locked...

:POP:
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Stealing 4 banks from the top clan? Sounds familiar with Herne as well. Oh wait that same person stole one of his friends toons and stripped them, dropped and deleted everything, sold his account then recovered it. Same person that claimed several others tried scamming him when he borrowed their gear and didn’t return it.

Then there’s another guy that sold his account recovered it and blames the person he sold it to saying that he should’ve been able to buy it back

Then there’s a guy that just got banned for doing the same as above and claiming the account is his since he made it even though he sold it.

All three above are in the 2nd clan of Herne and their players defend them. Oh and those same players cry and whine when they get reset from a boss falling off the map and cry that resetting is an exploit, all while defending the recovery of sold accounts as justifiable.

Vents post was too long and in the first paragraph he started lieing so I won’t bother with it. Pm me for a full nonbiased account of what happened on arawn. Sick of answering the responses of someone who thought he had the right to cyberstalk someone’s mom just because they were “dating” on an online game...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Only in Belenus a member of one of the clans has passed away and in his honor his clan used him for bosses and when done stripped him of all gear.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Only in Belenus a member of one of the clans has passed away and in his honor his clan used him for bosses and when done stripped him of all gear.
Only on belenus do we have to deal with whiny *** of a general of the rival clan

Vents post was too long and in the first paragraph he started lieing so I won’t bother with it. Pm me for a full nonbiased account of what happened on arawn. Sick of answering the responses of someone who thought he had the right to cyberstalk someone’s mom just because they were “dating” on an online game...
B7533FD7-24D9-42B3-99CD-C8375FCF5121.jpeg
B7533FD7-24D9-42B3-99CD-C8375FCF5121.jpeg (244.11 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
the first paragraph seems pretty accurate if you ask me. This is a message that was sent to clan by the chief so if my post is a lie would that mean bigd is lying to clan about what happened?

And still tryna work out how i think its alright to cyber dtalk someones mum :lol: iv seen bigds proof that i supposedly did it and it proves nothing. Feel free to go to gabriela and ask if any of those claims are true. Like i said she was as shocked as i was when she found out that bigd was spreading that rumor.

Wont be replying again for a while bob since its christmas day and i have more important things to do that stop salty res members from trying to tarnish my name. Still gets me that im a scammer for “stealing” the strongest ranger in the game from resurgence. :roll: Anyway, merry christmas everyone and i hope you all enjoy the holiday time with friends and family

Edit: picture is sideways, idk why
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

F4EEE943-AC3E-4D64-8839-AEA77FABD879.jpeg
Munch munch munch.