Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New "Experienced" Player

Hello BigPapa here Big B Big P!
I've played Celtic heroes for almost 3 years in total.
Anyways being the fool I am I quit two years ago and gave away my items I was a lvl 162 rogue at the time however now I'm interested in playing again and meeting the lovely toxic community that is CELTIC HEROES!!!! once more! Here are my questions I understand a warrior is a cheaper class to play than most but I really want to play a fire mage. If I have only 100$ to spend should I buy sigils or? I just want to progress as far as I can with 100-200$, yes I understand this is to a degree a pay to play games but aren't they all also! I will be playing Android soooo what's the cheapest server? If I may also ask for examples of main items in the game such as combo lixs and lux items .... thank you any info is good info! P.S new account will be lvl 1 of course however I am quite experienced in quests up to lvl 160 so any guilds or clans willing to take me under their wing?

Re: New "Experienced" Player

If I were you, I'd play whichever class looks most appealing, so a fire mage in your case. With the $100-$200, buy chests and sell em (most servers avg. about 30k per chest, so you'd get between 3-6 mill, you should be set for a good while with this). Cross platform was released a few months ago, meaning you can play any world, be it IOS or Android. If you want to play on a relatively new world, Nuada was released along with cross platform, meaning its still quite new.

All iOS and Android worlds are capable of killing gelebron (Nuada excluded because it's so new). Lir is the only world that I know of that can't regularly down him, though Emperrors have killed him 3 times now (last kill was last week Sunday) and Knights of Sidonia are going to attempt to kill him soon.

I play on Lir, so I can only give prices for this world:
xp lixes - 4k
Combos - 10k
Sigils - 8-10k per crate
Chests - 30k
Mount tokens - 35-40k
Pet tokens 25-30k
hp/energy/travel/attack/defence/armor lixes - 1k
Haste lixes - 3-4k
Idols - 25-50g ea
Restos - 150-200g ea

Lv 50 lux offhands - 170-200k
Lv 100 lux offhands - 300-305k
Lv 150 lux offhands - 375-400k
Lv 180 lux offhands - 475-500k
Lv 200 lux offhands - 550-600k

80% speed mounts go for between 400 and 500k average.

Top clans on Lir are Knights of Sidonia and Emperrors, both have a level requirement of 100.
Both clans are capable of killing bosses up to and including Proteus Prime, and only Emperrors has actually killed Gelebron as of yet. The server is quite active (has the largest AH from all servers I've been to, averaging between 35-45 pages) and has lots of competition between the two clans, and barely any briefing at all (there is the occasional person that stands in lifesteal range at Necro, never more than 1-2 though).

Welcome back!
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

I'm a new experienced player as well but its because I couldn't access my old acct so I took it on the chin and started over then my device was stolen and since getting a new device I cannot access my account contacted support over a week now and I'm feeling pretty frustrated I'm already in the hole $100 for plat and the thought of losing all I've put in this time really sucks can anyone help

I'm a new experienced player as well but its because I couldn't access my old acct so I took it on the chin and started over then my device was stolen and since getting a new device I cannot access my account contacted support over a week now and I'm feeling pretty frustrated I'm already in the hole $100 for plat and the thought of losing all I've put in this time really sucks can anyone help
Hey Curber,

Can you post your character name and server so I can locate your account and I'll see if I can help.

Cheers,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

My character name is Baden Badder I believe my server is Donn I sure hope you can help
I had a look at your account and it appears you have been provided an new password. If you have any problems then do let me know.

Cheers,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

If I were you, I'd play whichever class looks most appealing, so a fire mage in your case. With the $100-$200, buy chests and sell em (most servers avg. about 30k per chest, so you'd get between 3-6 mill, you should be set for a good while with this). Cross platform was released a few months ago, meaning you can play any world, be it IOS or Android. If you want to play on a relatively new world, Nuada was released along with cross platform, meaning its still quite new.

All iOS and Android worlds are capable of killing gelebron (Nuada excluded because it's so new). Lir is the only world that I know of that can't regularly down him, though Emperrors have killed him 3 times now (last kill was last week Sunday) and Knights of Sidonia are going to attempt to kill him soon.

xp lixes - 4k
Combos - 10k
Sigils - 8-10k per crate
Chests - 30k
Mount tokens - 35-40k
Pet tokens 25-30k
Haste lixes - 3-4k
Idols - 25-50g ea
Restos - 150-200g ea

Top clans on Lir are Knights of Sidonia and Emperrors, both have a level requirement of 100.
Both clans are capable of killing bosses up to and including Proteus Prime, and only Emperrors has actually killed Gelebron as of yet. The server is quite active (has the largest AH from all servers I've been to, averaging between 35-45 pages) and has lots of competition between the two clans, and barely any briefing at all (there is the occasional person that stands in lifesteal range at Necro, never more than 1-2 though).

Welcome back!
Biggest AH cuz overpriced :lol:
No offense lol just remembered
It's Just Another Graceless Night

xp lixes - 4k
Combos - 10k
Sigils - 8-10k per crate
Chests - 30k
Mount tokens - 35-40k
Pet tokens 25-30k
Haste lixes - 3-4k
Idols - 25-50g ea
Restos - 150-200g ea

Welcome back!
Haha, can't argue with that!
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

xp lixes - 4k
Combos - 10k
Sigils - 8-10k per crate
Chests - 30k
Mount tokens - 35-40k
Pet tokens 25-30k
Haste lixes - 3-4k
Idols - 25-50g ea
Restos - 150-200g ea

Welcome back!
Haha, can't argue with that! Some things are overpriced, but definitely not all. It's gotten better in the last few months
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage