Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Winter Update Release! iOS / Android

Heroes!

A great snowstorm is headed for the castle, best finish up your quests in preparation ;)

Servers will be down in 45 minutes at 12 noon GMT in preparation for the Winter client release!

This is a client update so keep an eye on the App Store and Play Store for notifications! (The client may take some time to propagate to all territories)

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Winter Update Release! iOS / Android

H3RO wrote:
Robert wrote:Any chance we can get half spawn timers for everything for the winter event? Or at least everything in Carrow?

Think its too late for it,
+1 anyway

They haven’t even taken the servers down yet, idk why it would be too late to adjust some spawn times.

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Muldar wrote:
ImMinecraftMike wrote:Ok ok this is very good thank you, how long roughly does the update take before we can log and see the new update in all its glory ?

Dependent on Apple / Google. May take a while to propagate to all regions stores.

was sit made infinite in this client update? or will the ability to nap at bosses come with corrupted gardens?
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

bob the mage wrote:
Muldar wrote:
ImMinecraftMike wrote:Ok ok this is very good thank you, how long roughly does the update take before we can log and see the new update in all its glory ?

Dependent on Apple / Google. May take a while to propagate to all regions stores.

was sit made infinite in this client update? or will the ability to nap at bosses come with corrupted gardens?

Not for this update, however we still have a ticket in for that functionality :)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Muldar wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Muldar wrote:

Not for this update, however we still have a ticket in for that functionality :)

Ooh kk:-)
I can just picture it now...
Setting: Floor 4 of the tower in front of Phantom Spawn
A hero sits staring at the bookcase (assuming that is what it is) in front of him, his campfire blazing cooking (whatever people are cooking these days, haven't been able to get away from bossing to get my cooking past 37 xD ). A tent shields him from the bright lights of the Summoning Chambers.

Introducing
Celtic Campers!

I'm jk, but hopefully we can get mobile kitchens sometime ;)

Thanks for keeping us updated Muldar :)
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016