Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroic Haste isn’t Equal to all Classes

Introducing a new mechanic to mage/druid auto attacks (essentially a buff; pardon if this has been raised before):

Mage/druid auto attacks will increase their spell damages over the next X seconds. Think of it as a rage/frenzy meter for spellcasters. (A 'spiritual connection to target' meter!) Every attack will increase spell damage by Y%. Say, 3%. 10 attacks will increase by 30%. A multiplier of x1.3. Not attacking for X seconds will cause the multiplier to decay, in stages, back to x1.0. The quality of the weapon will determine Y and the cap for the multiplier.

I prefer this over spellcasting speed/cooldown since I'm oom easily and I'm stingy with potions.

Introducing a new mechanic to mage/druid auto attacks (essentially a buff; pardon if this has been raised before):

Mage/druid auto attacks will increase their spell damages over the next X seconds. Think of it as a rage/frenzy meter for spellcasters. (A 'spiritual connection to target' meter!) Every attack will increase spell damage by Y%. Say, 3%. 10 attacks will increase by 30%. A multiplier of x1.3. Not attacking for X seconds will cause the multiplier to decay, in stages, back to x1.0. The quality of the weapon will determine Y and the cap for the multiplier.

I prefer this over spellcasting speed/cooldown since I'm oom easily and I'm stingy with potions.
I have never been more confused in my entire life
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

How lucky are rogues!? They can save gold and use super haste lix and still get to 1100...As a rogue either complain about spite or shut up. Rogue is the class with the least issues dps wise in the game.
Problem is that nobody even sells super hastes tho, I honestly can't recall seeing anyone selling super hastes ever. Rogues do indeed have really good dps, I dont think we need a buff tbh cuz rogues should already be able to outdps ranger at all bosses in the game with the right gear and build, altho we have struggles to kinda compensate (mostly the fact that alot of dps rogues are dead 1/4 of boss kills). The spam of pots and idols will def cover up that 1k gold u would save if u ever found anyone selling u super hastes instead of hero hastes aswell lol.
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor