Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maxed my tier 6 dragon pet

Whats so sad about all of this that is a jackpot pet is what was advertised and when those fortunate enough to win it found out the hard way that it definitley wasnt. Thats why so many people ended up selling their eggs. A level one dragon is just a glorified fashion piece and basically useless. At least by selling their eggs they could get some sort of consolation for their disapointment. Initially a lot of people where unaware of just how atrocious the drop rate was and sold their egg cheaply, it wasnt until later people found that out and then the prices raised drastically.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Dragons are op already keep them how they are if your not happy with the dragon you should of not got them in the first place you guys are not happy with anything if they put 5k damage on it you still would say 5k is to low should be 100k as it's a luxury item.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Dragons are op already keep them how they are if your not happy with the dragon you should of not got them in the first place you guys are not happy with anything if they put 5k damage on it you still would say 5k is to low should be 100k as it's a luxury item.
Lmao.. really? Its not like OTM said, ok guys we are hosting an event where its going to take you winning the fire breath jackpot six times with an incredibly low drop rate in order to first gain a dragon and then to take it to level 6. Theres going to be these various types of dragons that do various types of damage. Heres the amount of damage you can roughly expect. So on and so on... Instead they posted on the OTM website that there was going to be a Jackpot pet. Thats it. That was all we had to go on. So your comment leads me to believe you are overwhelmingly uninformed about pretty much everything concerning this topic.
Black Company of Taranis

Lmao.. really? Its not like OTM said, ok guys we are hosting an event where its going to take you winning the fire breath jackpot six times with an incredibly low drop rate in order to first gain a dragon and then to take it to level 6. Theres going to be these various types of dragons that do various types of damage. Heres the amount of damage you can roughly expect. So on and so on... Instead they posted on the OTM website that there was going to be a Jackpot pet. Thats it. That was all we had to go on. So your comment leads me to believe you are overwhelmingly uninformed about pretty much everything concerning this topic.
That's not entirely true. The closed beta testers reported the stats and details on thr forums before the fire chests were released.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I already made a post about the tick damage being pathetic based on the cost of the pet be it real money or ingame gold if I had know that it would only have this I probably wouldn't if bothered spending money on it at all
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Maybe you should have waited for others. You
Gambled and lost. Dragons are still easily the best pet and it's on you for wasting the money. Drop rate is the only problem not the damage
Hi

Maybe you should have waited for others. You
Gambled and lost. Dragons are still easily the best pet and it's on you for wasting the money. Drop rate is the only problem not the damage
Im not as personally concerned with the damage or even the drop rate as much as Im concerned about these dragons being advertised as a jackpot pet and OTM not delivering on it. For me its an integrity issue. Ever see the move Meet The Parents? Robert Denero’s character talks about having a circle of trust. Well, the circle of trust between OTM and the player base has been broken. Until OTM addresses these issues how can we trust them with chest purchases in the future? I can’t.
Black Company of Taranis