Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TANKED MORD ON ROGUE!!! :33333

Am I missing something? There clearly a tank in front of him.. or are we talking about Karsha Pac being the tank. cause you titled this as “Tanked Mord on Rogue” tanked which means you did. But yet Karsha getting buffed by druids..

Is this a troll post?
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Am I missing something? There clearly a tank in front of him.. or are we talking about Karsha Pac being the tank. cause you titled this as “Tanked Mord on Rogue” tanked which means you did. But yet Karsha getting buffed by druids..

Is this a troll post?
You must be fun at parties.

Karsha Pac is the rogue who tanked whole fight, he has an alt, which is a warrior tank, but he wanted to try it so we let him. There is no tank in front of him in any screenshot.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

To think I come back to these forums every once in a while to see how the game is progressing and find that tanking a 4 year old boss is still an achievement, and is still the end-game. Sad.
lmfao corrupted garden should bring new bosses which is only few yrs away lol i.e if everything goes right....we should atleast get a weekly stuff like more bounty/double gold/reduced time on boss or something changing every week but they cant..game is so plain never changing..legacy is good but no new bosses introduced and camping legacy is not an option for us as god knows when it will pop up...i used to love it when there use to be seasonal bosses or lux shops..chest with lots of rare stuff like fash and mounts which was worth buying and opening..chilling in castle seeing new animations like birds flying around or those phantom blade dance...good days when change of season was a sign of something new