Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Better armour

I'm at the point where I'm able to efficiently farm the disc fragments that you can trade in for armor from the wardens (mine being the moonshadow)

What I want to know, is, is the grind for it worth it? I currently have the Duskshadow armor set, and at a glance it seem overall superior to the Moonshadow set.

I would very much appreciate a more veteran players perspective, as it will help guide me to the Otherworld quest line.

Re: Better armour

I'm at the point where I'm able to efficiently farm the disc fragments that you can trade in for armor from the wardens (mine being the moonshadow)

What I want to know, is, is the grind for it worth it? I currently have the Duskshadow armor set, and at a glance it seem overall superior to the Moonshadow set.

I would very much appreciate a more veteran players perspective, as it will help guide me to the Otherworld quest line.
You are fine to keep using quest armours until 170 really, as a rogue the dl and edl sets are great for leveling, the preceding sets are nice but i found quest armour better for leveling until dl. Only thing is one day your gonna need moon shadow to get metoeric, then frozen, then dl. So i suggest not wasting much time on farming them but rather continue leveling for now just when u feel like it go after pieces for all those sets.

Re: Better armour

You are fine to keep using quest armours until 170 really, as a rogue the dl and edl sets are great for leveling, the preceding sets are nice but i found quest armour better for leveling until dl. Only thing is one day your gonna need moon shadow to get metoeric, then frozen, then dl. So i suggest not wasting much time on farming them but rather continue leveling for now just when u feel like it go after pieces for all those sets.
In other words: You will need, but not yet. Kill the bosses for money, don't focus on their drops, you don't need them except to advance to the next stage of the main armour quest. (Shadow armours are just side quests).
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]