Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sneaky Updates

Hey Heroes,

This change was made in a previous update (I believe Under the Hammer or Lancers of Lir) but the post explaining this may not have received high visibility.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87#p708287

"If you have started the quest Stifled Light and progressed to the Dunskeig Sewers leg of the questline, you will be unable to accept Sentinel Fall. There are other repeatable quests throughout the questline that provide greater xp rewards, though perhaps not in as rapid a fashion as Sentinel Fall did.

The amount of xp that Sentinel Fall awarded was much too great vs the ease to complete the quest. The numbers have been reduced slightly, and the repeatable quests at the end of the new stretch of the questline (Twistier Crystals and More Weeding Out The Weak) have received a boost to their xp in the most recent update.

Going forward we'll likely offer an increased xp reward on the repeatable quests at the end of any given leg of the continuing questline while it is "current content", and reduce that xp down to a more reasonable level when more quests are added beyond."

We constantly monitor quest engagement and rewards, any further adjustments would have been due to this. I'll include it in the latest patch notes as it may have been missed from a previous one accidentally.

Re: Sneaky Updates

Hey Heroes,

This change was made in a previous update (I believe Under the Hammer or Lancers of Lir) but the post explaining this may not have received high visibility.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87#p708287

"If you have started the quest Stifled Light and progressed to the Dunskeig Sewers leg of the questline, you will be unable to accept Sentinel Fall. There are other repeatable quests throughout the questline that provide greater xp rewards, though perhaps not in as rapid a fashion as Sentinel Fall did.

The amount of xp that Sentinel Fall awarded was much too great vs the ease to complete the quest. The numbers have been reduced slightly, and the repeatable quests at the end of the new stretch of the questline (Twistier Crystals and More Weeding Out The Weak) have received a boost to their xp in the most recent update.

Going forward we'll likely offer an increased xp reward on the repeatable quests at the end of any given leg of the continuing questline while it is "current content", and reduce that xp down to a more reasonable level when more quests are added beyond."

We constantly monitor quest engagement and rewards, any further adjustments would have been due to this. I'll include it in the latest patch notes as it may have been missed from a previous one accidentally.
Boo been patiently waiting for the next set of quests for a while now!