Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Finding Relics

I have yet to find any logic, so far it seems pure random and luck based.

Atm, level 150 and fishing in Fingal in search of the last 2 items for a level 4 bear. Since ive been fishing 4 days, with an avarage of 5 hours a day, and not a single quest item, I tried out the 30 minutes fishing and then moving on.

So far: nothing.

Been at it for 6 hours total now, changing spot every 30 mintes. Also, I never ever found a relic shortly after a ring.

So atm I am still not sure if fishing is pure random, or that there are in fact some sort of placeholders like bosses have. Since changing spots gave me absolute nothing more then just standing at 1 spot, I must say it feels more random luck based then otherwise.

I had this happen 2x now: at a certain day I fished up a Aged Urn.. within 5 minutes another Aged Urn. Asked a fellow fisher and he also got an Aged Urn.. nothing else. Same goes for Fingal on day 2 of the expension: I found a Arachiac Sword, and suddenly within 15 minutes 2 other fishers whispered me they found a Arachiac Sword.. Not sure if thats a coincidence, but its starting to feel like some days the relics are "turned off" and other days "turned on".

I will struggle along trying to find my Crown and Tablet but after 26 hours fishing and not a single relic, its starting to feel a bit like a waste of time.

If you have any more insight on what I can try next, im open for suggestions!
xWreckie (Druid) xWreckiie (Mage)

"It's not perfection, it's just me"

I had this happen 2x now: at a certain day I fished up a Aged Urn.. within 5 minutes another Aged Urn.
Same happened to me just with Crumbling Swords.

Anyway in the meantime I obtained my level 1 fishing Bear. At the end I only needed a Crumbling Urn to complete my quest but after a week of only duplicates I just bought it in the Auction House instead because I didn't want to fish in Lir's for who knows how long. But it's a shame I needed to buy it after this amount of fishing, it would be better if you can only catch one of each while your quest is active.

Well, aside from the almost non excistant relics, the other thing that bothers me is rewards.

You would think at level 150 the rewards should be better then at lvl 50. Yet my Sunken Lockboxes still contain 100 gold, a single res idol and a travel lix now and then. Also the rings I fish up are exactly the same as I fished up in Shalemont. The amount of Waterlogged boots feels to be a bit less then before, still have roughly 600 extra boots in my inventory since the update.

Fishing fashion doesnt give fishing stats so ill pass on that, but seriously, you would think a lockbox at the higher fishing spots would give more then 100 gold or an res idol. In the thousands lockboxes I opened, there were only a few worth it: 2x pet token, 1x combo lix, 5x exp lix and a totall of 45 plat.

Im fishing level 97? Now, ive only found 1 relic in all my time fishing. Like I guess im just insanely unlucky. Also no rings besides when i just started i got a minor wisdom. I do occasionally get super knows from lockboxes so thats kinda cool. Is there like a chart for what rare fish sell for?

Also idk how people “get rich” from fishing. I cant even get a damn ring.

I have yet to find any logic, so far it seems pure random and luck based.

Atm, level 150 and fishing in Fingal in search of the last 2 items for a level 4 bear. Since ive been fishing 4 days, with an avarage of 5 hours a day, and not a single quest item, I tried out the 30 minutes fishing and then moving on.

So far: nothing.

Been at it for 6 hours total now, changing spot every 30 mintes. Also, I never ever found a relic shortly after a ring.

So atm I am still not sure if fishing is pure random, or that there are in fact some sort of placeholders like bosses have. Since changing spots gave me absolute nothing more then just standing at 1 spot, I must say it feels more random luck based then otherwise.

I had this happen 2x now: at a certain day I fished up a Aged Urn.. within 5 minutes another Aged Urn. Asked a fellow fisher and he also got an Aged Urn.. nothing else. Same goes for Fingal on day 2 of the expension: I found a Arachiac Sword, and suddenly within 15 minutes 2 other fishers whispered me they found a Arachiac Sword.. Not sure if thats a coincidence, but its starting to feel like some days the relics are "turned off" and other days "turned on".

I will struggle along trying to find my Crown and Tablet but after 26 hours fishing and not a single relic, its starting to feel a bit like a waste of time.

If you have any more insight on what I can try next, im open for suggestions!

I had a system for lirs - stone and it worked for me, I had 4 sets of each bear for sale and numerous extras. nobody would buy it though. So I gave to my alts and friends. now everyone wants a bear but they want it free and don't want to fish in lirs through stone. I don't sell relics anymore because I don't want my fishing lanes bogged down by lixed newbs. I think 70% of the people with bears on Morgan got either all there relics from me or a relic or two. Others had tried my system but none of them have had as much success as I have. So maybe I am extremely lucky. The new zones are totally different. And a lot easier, from rings to relics, it seems they dumbed fishing down a lot. I had to level to 190 and by the time I turned in level 6 relics, I have 4 other complete sets or the level 6 bear. For the new zones just park in a spot and fish. Now everyone is getting angler rings which is kinda upsetting to me since I had to work hard and fish a lot more for my 4 mighty anglers in the last fishing expansion, I went from elite fish power to average in a matter of 2 days of realease. I am just having bad luck with anglers as I have only gotten 3 royals and one imperial while my friend has 2 godly 1 imperila and a royal. Kinda frustrating since he hasn't been fishing that long and I had put hours into it over the last year. But it's all good I will continue searching for my anglers.

Yeah I understand what you mean: Fishing a few days and 0 relics, 1 guy walks in and walks away with a Crown after 5 minuts -,-

Anyways.. I just bought my last item I needed. Had a double and traded that for a Tablet, so finally my lvl 4 bear is up and running :)

As for rings, I have yet to find a better one then the ones I had before the expension (currently 2x 25, 2x 30), but Ive seen players walk around with 35 rings, so I know 2 things: They excist and im unlucky lol

Since I need fishing lvl 160 for a lvl 5 bear (am lvl 151 now), I descited to take it a bit slower.. not turning in quests, just level through fishing itself. Hope by the time I reach 160, I have the quest items needed for a lvl 5 bear (only found the sword so far).

Yeah I understand what you mean: Fishing a few days and 0 relics, 1 guy walks in and walks away with a Crown after 5 minuts -,-

Anyways.. I just bought my last item I needed. Had a double and traded that for a Tablet, so finally my lvl 4 bear is up and running :)

As for rings, I have yet to find a better one then the ones I had before the expension (currently 2x 25, 2x 30), but Ive seen players walk around with 35 rings, so I know 2 things: They excist and im unlucky lol

Since I need fishing lvl 160 for a lvl 5 bear (am lvl 151 now), I descited to take it a bit slower.. not turning in quests, just level through fishing itself. Hope by the time I reach 160, I have the quest items needed for a lvl 5 bear (only found the sword so far).

The best jump I saw was from level4 to lvl 5 bear I have had a maxed ability in tame at the time I was 1694/1600, I had leveled my bear up close to my level before they changed the bear to fish level. Anyway I immediately felt the jump in power and catch skill with the 5 level bear. I caught grimy relics in OW as well even though the quest doesn't mention OW. Sewers suck to fish in for grimy so I wasn't there long but did manage to catch the urn somehow in the sewers. OW and murky vaults seem the best choice to get your relics. Still no luck on godly anglers, just a godly perfect strike. actually caught enough gold to get the hat, shirt and pants for master fashion turquoise. I am guessing if there is grand master fashion it's at 200 or 210. Good luck!