Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How are people getting these insane sums of gold?

Quickest way is to buy platinum and sell chests to other people.

The other option is to farm mobs. Level up and as you level you'll get items to sell to the vendor. Sell to the class skill book vendor in Farcrag. They give the best price for vendor trash. But this is a slow way to get cash.

Right now cooking is hot. You can run around and pick crops out of the field, and sell them to people. Not sure of the price people would buy them for, but it's an option.

The other quick way to get cash is to watch the auction house and look for a good deal. Then resell that item for more gold than you bought it for. Buy low, sell high :)

I don not recommend dicing. People claim to get lots of gold from it, but it's also a great way to get scammed.

Also, join a good clan on your server. Many clans resell items for good prices within the clan. join your clan's buy/sell channel in social media (Band, Discord, Facebook, etc.). You will hopefully find a good price for the item you want to buy.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

People buy the crops people pick? Are they really that lazy?

What about selling the items you cooked?
Do you make your own clothes or are you that lazy? :lol:

People will pay for a service. Some people have more gold than time and will pay you for the effort. Tbh if you were on my server I’d probs buy some from you.
Either that or just farm the gold off mobs while you level, it’s not that bad
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

What about selling cooked items? Poeple need them to heal while fighting bosses.
Not worth selling, its better to do quests and turn them in for xp. The exquisites ones you should save for daily quest or for cooking higher tier foods.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.