Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bring down the servers for the weekend.

Tomorrow there's likely gonna be another reset to and trying out another "fix" which will just cause more issues then we have the whole weekend without support. Why not just bring down the servers and concentrate on finding the real issue rather than doing trial and error?

Players are wasting so much resources on raiding and lixing and it's not proper for a company to subject customers to this kind of poor service. I think it is less frustrating for us players to know that the servers performance are being evaluated and looked at properly, even though their is a long downtime. It's been 3 days of these already.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Bring down the servers for the weekend.

I think Aileron is just angry that Havoc keeps getting Mordris/Necro/Hrung every time the servers reset while Avalon tries to deal with a raged Proteus... Bring on the resets, Havoc will keep killing. Besides, you don't have to participate, Ail, and neither does your clan. Morrigan' endgame would go down just fine without your assistance. Additionally, it would work far better for OTM to keep resetting and bringing back up, bc then the entire CH community is their beta team, instead of the three bleary-eyed developers they roused out of bed at 0-dark-hundred to troubleshoot the servers.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think Aileron is just angry that Havoc keeps getting Mordris/Necro/Hrung every time the servers reset while Avalon tries to deal with a raged Proteus... Bring on the resets, Havoc will keep killing. Besides, you don't have to participate, Ail, and neither does your clan. Morrigan' endgame would go down just fine without your assistance. Additionally, it would work far better for OTM to keep resetting and bringing back up, bc then the entire CH community is their beta team, instead of the three bleary-eyed developers they roused out of bed at 0-dark-hundred to troubleshoot the servers.
lol, we can take any of the other bosses while you wipe at Mord. We just prefer to kill Gelebron instead.
Level 185 and level 190 bosses are nothing to be excited about. I'm sure Havoc is ecstatic playing the mid game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Lol let’s try and keep the drama off the forums.

Yeah, the server issues are a little irritating but let’s not shut the game down for a whole weekend. Some people actually want to enjoy the new content and level their new abilities and etc.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

Why do you make the same topics everytime there’s a server issue? I can recall this exact topic 3-4 times from you, and they always get the same reply.

If you aren’t happy with the servers no one forces you to kill raids. Feel free to take the weekend off bossing Pal.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”