Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "Jackpot chest pet"

Does anyone know if the Master Cooking will be able to produce a Dragon Egg? I was doing some cooking and one of the book of recipes had a mysterious "egg" recipe in it. I think you had to be Cooking level 160 though to even try to cook that recipe. Since this new world of cooking is available now , does anyone have any idea if you can cook up one of these "jackpot eggs"??????? I know it's a stretch, but that would be a cool incentive to keep cooking !
It's chest only, and you have to hit the 'jackpot' 6 times to max one out. Good luck.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Does anyone know if the Master Cooking will be able to produce a Dragon Egg? I was doing some cooking and one of the book of recipes had a mysterious "egg" recipe in it. I think you had to be Cooking level 160 though to even try to cook that recipe. Since this new world of cooking is available now , does anyone have any idea if you can cook up one of these "jackpot eggs"??????? I know it's a stretch, but that would be a cool incentive to keep cooking !
cooking is so strong theres plenty incentive
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I been buyin plat almost since i started game, its my option i know but its very frustratin the way devs did dragon pet, from what ive seen heard its almost impossible to get dragon eggs been shoutin to buy no luck so far,saw one player one only with level 1, i think i wont buy plat no more cause spend 90—180€ every month and still cant get what made you bought chest on first place cause drop rate seem very low its frustratin imo.im not rich i work and really dont mind buy plat but like this i wont.just an opinion.if rate drop rate increase ib will be back on chest buyin monthly like before
Btw Great Update lovin so far but lag seem still here, apreciate your work devs otm etc tyvm for all work keep rockin to make CH better and better :)
Toon: Ninja Diogo
World: Donn
Class: Rogue
Level: 218

I been buyin plat almost since i started game, its my option i know but its very frustratin the way devs did dragon pet, from what ive seen heard its almost impossible to get dragon eggs been shoutin to buy no luck so far,saw one player one only with level 1, i think i wont buy plat no more cause spend 90—180€ every month and still cant get what made you bought chest on first place cause drop rate seem very low its frustratin imo.im not rich i work and really dont mind buy plat but like this i wont.just an opinion.if rate drop rate increase ib will be back on chest buyin monthly like before
Btw Great Update lovin so far but lag seem still here, apreciate your work devs otm etc tyvm for all work keep rockin to make CH better and better :)
All these people trying to blackmail OTM with their plat buying...

All these people trying to blackmail OTM with their plat buying...
It's the only thing that will make anyone listen.
$$$
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Wasnt blackmail was just an opinion i probably buy plat as did before and happy to be a dragon pet that seem very good but as it is so hard to get its frustratin at least for me im not rich nor my parents pay me i work as many do and buy plat for restok etc but make a pet that is almost impossible to get idk what say
Toon: Ninja Diogo
World: Donn
Class: Rogue
Level: 218

Wasnt blackmail was just an opinion i probably buy plat as did before and happy to be a dragon pet that seem very good but as it is so hard to get its frustratin at least for me im not rich nor my parents pay me i work as many do and buy plat for restok etc but make a pet that is almost impossible to get idk what say
It’s meant to be nearly impossible to get. It’s for the elite buyers. Not something every plat buyer should have. If it was $100 everyone would still complain about how expensive it is. If it was 1 plat everyone would complain that it’s a plat item and not a f2p item. It’s OTM’s idea and the way they want to implement it is up to them, they obviously intended it to be this way, wanting it to be very exclusive.

I recommend waiting for double plat day sales haha, a person wasting 1000$ for 1k chests at this point in time is dumb, save it for the end of the month and get 2x’s your chests
Call me a party pooper, but I think paying $1000 for some pixels on a screen is kinda dumb, whether it gets you a thousand, two thousand, or ten thousand, I'd say it's better used to get a better pixel-viewing device, or a sweet new computer, or perhaps a used dirt bike... I'd take any of those over some pixels, idc how sparkly they are.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Guy directly above speaks the ultimate truth. And even if you're throwing money for pixels, at least do it for a worthy game. Not ghost town Celtic. It's even hilarious to see folks making long arguments for 'best pvp gear' in such a shallow pvp game.