Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a new server

Hello :) Sorry to hear your server hunt is not going well so far. If you would like to try out Arawn, let me know and I can set you up with some free skills and rings. As for why Arawn, the clan I am in is drama free. We focus on cultivating an environment of community and family. If you want a break from drama to just enjoy the game with other down to earth people give it a try.

We have friendly competition with the other large clan on the server, no drama with our relations with them for some time (we even help each other at bosses after lock and grats each other on lock wins), which is wonderful.

Hope you find a place that will make you feel happy and at peace, whichever server you end up on.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

The world is your oyster my friend, you can make a home wherever you go. Even if you choose a server with one super clan on it, you can join them or do your own thing that's the beauty of having choices. You could build something new there; a clan, corner the market, pvp, the point is you can mold your own fun. Tears and sweat are both salty, one gets you sympathy but the other one gets you results.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

Hello :) Sorry to hear your server hunt is not going well so far. If you would like to try out Arawn, let me know and I can set you up with some free skills and rings. As for why Arawn, the clan I am in is drama free. We focus on cultivating an environment of community and family. If you want a break from drama to just enjoy the game with other down to earth people give it a try.

We have friendly competition with the other large clan on the server, no drama with our relations with them for some time (we even help each other at bosses after lock and grats each other on lock wins), which is wonderful.

Hope you find a place that will make you feel happy and at peace, whichever server you end up on.
I might be coming to you soon then.

Epona or Morrigan are both cool because there are two EG dominant clans, might be fun competing.. Donn I believe also. What are your personal preferences? Drama free? Lots of kills? Fair gear distribution?
Plenty of good sized end game clans on Epona, but none dominant, and most of us are quite happy to have it remain that way lol.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Epona or Morrigan are both cool because there are two EG dominant clans, might be fun competing.. Donn I believe also. What are your personal preferences? Drama free? Lots of kills? Fair gear distribution?
Plenty of good sized end game clans on Epona, but none dominant, and most of us are quite happy to have it remain that way lol.
Exactly. Always wanted to play on Epona, might want to move there once I finish up on Fingal.

Epona looks unreal but based on its auctionhouse ill have to buy my way to the top? Why do you guys sell everything? Lol

Im usef to being 220+ so engame xontent is important to me

*edit*

I think i will try out nuada, knowing its new and progressing fast they seem to have a good thing going, i shall pump out the levels and hope for the best.

Ty all for the input

Epona looks unreal but based on its auctionhouse ill have to buy my way to the top? Why do you guys sell everything? Lol

Im usef to being 220+ so engame xontent is important to me

*edit*

I think i will try out nuada, knowing its new and progressing fast they seem to have a good thing going, i shall pump out the levels and hope for the best.

Ty all for the input
It's just the way the server is. I don't get a player being able to win an item just to sell it when someone else that was at the kill would happily use the item. But that's the system that they're happy with on that server.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue