Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Return to Carrowmore Tunnels! - Halloween Mini Event!

Another one hour camp ...5 mins until max spawn. I had time to come here and type paragraphs will AFK camping. So dumb. I could have watched a movie.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Windows need done away with for future events. Simple...

Would also be great to not keep getting royal crap drops... remove the osan braces from game.
Add a Drop tweak for item drop 1 to be 50% chance imperial/50% chance godly.
Items 2 & 3 to be slighty higher drop rate for upper tiers again..(but not guaranteed like drop 1)

Hell add a new boss.. you still employ a design team? Its a halloween event, so throw a giant clown or a werewolf boss into the game with some cool limited edition gear like you used to..

Need help designing somthing? Ask the players .
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

:D... I enjoyed the weekend event; it added several bosses that even mid-level people could contend for.
As I'm not in dom, I don't know for sure, but it seemed that only the top few bosses were ever camped en-mass. I never did any major camping, but I was one of many who made periodic rounds through stonevale, murky, and the otherworld, which was not only more efficient given the amount of players on at a time, but was more interesting, because we could down side mobs on the way to and from spawn points (stonevale 5-6* mobs/coppinger/AKO eye/farieland bosses).
As for the flood of carppy loot into the market, I don't mind it at all; it gives lower levels more interesting gear and it levels the market curve a bit making the upper-level spider/rider gear more attainable.
Edit: We also got a couple of previously unscheduled server resets ;)

I feel like the amount of negativity in response to this event is slightly irrational. Even though many of the complaints are valid, they are mostly old grievances made more obvious by a denser play window.
That being said, I think OTM did a pretty good job, given that this wasn't officially planned until just before it happened (even if it wasn't a big change on their end, it took time and effort out of their week).
Therefore I think that people need to be slightly more thankful (even if thanksgiving isn't for a couple more weeks) that OTM has given us what we asked for. ;)
Last edited by Mind on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

For other games windows work because of how the games loot works, there could be no competition and everyone who participates gets something, we do need to lower the windows by half atleast, otm needs to see the common theme in complaints it’s always about windows not timers.

The main reason they work is because other games have so many bosses people “WANT” to kill in ch there’s a severe lack of bosses, and the loot from those bosses is terrible, otm needs to add legacy’s permanently! Or atleast being em back for seasonal events to keep up with the demand, or do what other games do as there’s no daily log in bonuses currently they could make it so Samhain bosses respawn on Monday’s and Tuesday, YULE on Wednesday Thursday and so on, this would give people something to do

I agree 1 hour window is painful, I would do 15 mins as absolute max, maybe 20-30, anything above is ridiculous.

BUT, let’s at least be thankful we’re getting something cause hey.. would you rather have an event or no event at all? We can give feedback to OTM but bashing them does what? I’d imagine threatening to not buy plat or bash them pisses them off if anything..
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Windows need done away with for future events. Simple...

Would also be great to not keep getting royal crap drops... remove the osan braces from game.
Add a Drop tweak for item drop 1 to be 50% chance imperial/50% chance godly.
Items 2 & 3 to be slighty higher drop rate for upper tiers again..(but not guaranteed like drop 1)

Hell add a new boss.. you still employ a design team? Its a halloween event, so throw a giant clown or a werewolf boss into the game with some cool limited edition gear like you used to..

Need help designing somthing? Ask the players .
New event bosses is a big +1

The vibe seems to be players whinge n whine a lot more when in dominant clans.

that's why non dominant clans carry on existing.

Who's really at fault on these dynamics?

On a personal note I enjoyed logging without the worry of "HAVING" to login or other things to do...event didn't bother my schedule at all.

On a personal note I enjoyed logging without the worry of "HAVING" to login or other things to do...event didn't bother my schedule at all.
Probably because we actually experience the content and can see the flaws? lol.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Probably because we actually experience the content and can see the flaws? lol.
change your game play style experience then to iron out the flaws then. alot easier.