Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#11
Aileron... That post was wrong in every way it could be. First of all, a bigot is someone intolerant of others' opinions, and I am extremely tolerant of them, assuming they're defended. Nobody HAS to use AH, people got along without it for years. And as to the "bias" of the Morrigan Marketplace Line group, there are exactly one person who is unwelcome there, and it's because of multiple posts of XXX images and videos within. Fashion is a large part of why a lot of people play this game, it's fun to collect, trade, and show off. This may be Ad Hominem Tu Quoque, but I believe you just called every fash buyer ever an idiot... Finally I said that people with brains don't buy from AH, except for high end fash, and occasional lux. I didn't say they had to use my Marketplace, or any other venue, I simply excluded the AH. Stop trying to twist my words. I said what I meant, no more, no less, and it was directed at the OP, not you.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#13
ImMinecraftMike wrote:Wow that’s such a difference we only pay 15-20k on herne.

That would be the correct price here as well (even 75-100k would be acceptable, dependent on rarity). But 150+? It's just too much for a skill book imo, especially when lux items also sold for surreal prices most of the time. But that is that. :(

(Luckily there are still people with common sense though when talking about prices, but yeah, usually not in the AH. But at least I can sell almost everything pretty soon, that's the positive side of the absurd prices ).

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#14
Freezerburn/Chrysaor wrote:Aileron... That post was wrong in every way it could be. First of all, a bigot is someone intolerant of others' opinions, and I am extremely tolerant of them, assuming they're defended. Nobody HAS to use AH, people got along without it for years. And as to the "bias" of the Morrigan Marketplace Line group, there are exactly one person who is unwelcome there, and it's because of multiple posts of XXX images and videos within. Fashion is a large part of why a lot of people play this game, it's fun to collect, trade, and show off. This may be Ad Hominem Tu Quoque, but I believe you just called every fash buyer ever an idiot... Finally I said that people with brains don't buy from AH, except for high end fash, and occasional lux. I didn't say they had to use my Marketplace, or any other venue, I simply excluded the AH. Stop trying to twist my words. I said what I meant, no more, no less, and it was directed at the OP, not you.


lol the fact that you consider people who buy from AH because of inflated prices do not have brains, means exactly as you said it, "THEY ARE STUPID". There is no need to make excuses and make it look like it had any other meaning. If I call someone "no brains", i don't mean "he doesn't consider all alternatives". lmao.

Of course you are welcome to your own opinion, all I ever said was "lol ok". and you took offense from those two words. People have their own reasons, whether they buy from AH or not or directly from sellers or the Line Marketplace. To generalize anyone as you did, because it doesn't fall in line with your own practices and belief is certainly a form of bigotry.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#15
Freezerburn/Chrysaor wrote:
Aileron wrote:People with brains buy high end fashion? lol ok.

No need to be rude, just because you don't like me. I said the only thing that people with brains buy from the auction house is high end fashion. Most people with brains don't buy from AH, because prices are so high, and that was my point to the OP. Please stop interjecting useless spite into the posts of people you don't like. We aren't in elementary school anymore, if you don't agree, then write a rational antithesis and we can discuss it like adults.



I bought 20 alt books from AH from 200k, that mean I don't have a brain? Sounds like a marvellous opinion for an adult discussion, those who buy anything but fashion from AH don't have brains, lol. "No need to be rude"... He said.

Your argument is flawed - something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Why would someone continually put alt books in AH for 4K or XP lixes for 4K when they could put them at 10k(alt) and 5k (XP) and it get bought. Same for spells and everything else for that matter. AH if studied properly is actually a great way of knowing prices, how do I know? Because my gold bank was in excess of 10mil purely from studying, buying and reselling from AH.

No one wants their time wasted, they're not going to continuously put things in AH that aren't selling for the price they're putting - it's a waste of time.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#16
Aileron wrote:lol the fact that you consider people who buy from AH because of inflated prices do not have brains, means exactly as you said it, "THEY ARE STUPID". There is no need to make excuses and make it look like it had any other meaning. If I call someone "no brains", i don't mean "he doesn't consider all alternatives". lmao.

Of course you are welcome to your own opinion, all I ever said was "lol ok". and you took offense from those two words. People have their own reasons, whether they buy from AH or not or directly from sellers or the Line Marketplace. To generalize anyone as you did, because it doesn't fall in line with your own practices and belief is certainly a form of bigotry.


This is what is commonly known as a straw man argument, meaning to set up an argument similar to the opponents' then knock it down. I never contested the fact that I said people that bought normal stuff from the AH have no brains. I pointed out the opinions issue because you misdefined the word "bigot" that you used to describe me. I quote the Merriam-Webster dictionary: "Definition of bigot. :a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance." Though I may dislike certain people and groups, I hate nobody. I strongly support my opinions, but when I am proven wrong, I will retract or modify them. I take offense to your obvious implication that people who buy fashion are idiots. If anything on this thread is bigotry, then that is. I do agree that people have their own reasons to decide where to buy from, but since prices from the AH are hyperinflated, and OTM takes 5% off the top of the purchase as a usage fee, I believe that wise people avoid the AH aside from those exceptions previously mentioned. Now, I am not the issue here, Firestorm prices are, so please be quiet unless you have something to contribute to that specific topic.

Edit: punctuation on the quote
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#17
Freezerburn/Chrysaor wrote:And as to the "bias" of the Morrigan Marketplace Line group, there are exactly one person who is unwelcome there, and it's because of multiple posts of XXX images and videos within.

Come to belenus... where most Line chats contain XXX material lmao.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#18
Zkills wrote:
Freezerburn/Chrysaor wrote:And as to the "bias" of the Morrigan Marketplace Line group, there are exactly one person who is unwelcome there, and it's because of multiple posts of XXX images and videos within.

Come to belenus... where most Line chats contain XXX material lmao.

Lotta kids play morri, and lotta kids in Market, so we keep it clean. There are other chats for that kinda stuff though... *winks*
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Cost of Firestorm

#20
Usually, when someone is obsessed with XXX, they are either:

1) sex addicts
2) kids trying to brag and pretend they're adults
3) or an adult that isn't getting any at all
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Morganlefay, Quamba, xXzeemXx and 13 guests