Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan across all servers

#61
U claim ur clan did exactly as Avalon did, in what way are u better? Atm in any way I look at it Avalon is superior to Resurgence. Also, obviously griefing is bad, sometimes it matters if its a sole person's fault or the whole clan's, if its a sole person's it will become the clan's fault if not handled right.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Best clan across all servers

#62
bob the mage wrote:From everything I have read on Morrigan forum subpage, Havoc has tried to amend problems of the past.


LOL what??? Idk what page you're reading but you have a big misunderstanding of what actually is going on on Morrigan. I really don't care whose the best, its all he said she said, but please don't act like you know what goes on on other worlds. I'm sure if the game was more enjoyable we'd still have a decent clan size, but the fact that we still raid daily given our clan size speaks volumes of dedication, not to the game but to each other over the years.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Re: Best clan across all servers

#63
Dangezous wrote:
bob the mage wrote:From everything I have read on Morrigan forum subpage, Havoc has tried to amend problems of the past.


LOL what??? Idk what page you're reading but you have a big misunderstanding of what actually is going on on Morrigan. I really don't care whose the best, its all he said she said, but please don't act like you know what goes on on other worlds. I'm sure if the game was more enjoyable we'd still have a decent clan size, but the fact that we still raid daily given our clan size speaks volumes of dedication, not to the game but to each other over the years.

From what I have seen plenty want to join Ava but Ava is, as I have heard it said, extremely picky and selective. Don’t blame the game in that case.

Furthermore what does clan size have to do with griefing? Ava is the dominant clan yes? Or top clan? There isn’t anything wrong with retaliatory griefing, if and only if, it is to stop griefing as a whole. But when it’s done purely as a competitive advantage or as vengeance for an initial act of aggression that is months or even years old it becomes no longer permissible.
Think about war. If Wars followed your logic they would never end there would never be peace.

Lastly, I’m talking apples and your talking oranges. It’s great that you think naval oranges are superior, but I'm comparing Honeycrisps and galas...


Also, if I get a fact wrong correct me. I'm just human and I can only base my knowledge on what I see and hear. If I am getting something wrong just correct me and I'll appologize and revise. I'm not as stubborn as you think. Saying idk your server doesn't help me understand it, tell me don't patronize one aspect of my post xD

EDIT: emboldened a key thing that keeps getting missed ._.
Last edited by bob the mage on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: Best clan across all servers

#64
Criminal wrote:U claim ur clan did exactly as Avalon did, in what way are u better? Atm in any way I look at it Avalon is superior to Resurgence. Also, obviously griefing is bad, sometimes it matters if its a sole person's fault or the whole clan's, if its a sole person's it will become the clan's fault if not handled right.

I'm fine with people having their own opinions. We all have different gaming styles and thus each clan and server will appeal to us differently. My original post was mostly my feelings for why I like resurgence, and why I think its the best. Not why it objectively is. The only time I said anything that would be considered bashing or targeting was in regards to griefing. And as I already apologized and reclarified, I meant it less as a bash on other clans and more so as a positive attribute about my clan.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: Best clan across all servers

#65
We are selective yes. Probably why our clan has lasted so long without your annual merge like what most clans experience at one time or another. You misread what I said, I said our clan is small due to a lack of content, but no where did I mention griefing. There has been plenty of petitions to fix that between our rival clan and while most of the topics listed have been rejected we at least agreed that until lock all is fair game.

Avalon over the years has been known to "spawn bosses," "trip the power cord," etc. Dominant? Maybe. We also have our off days. I feel comfortable speaking for most of our clan, that if the corrupted gardens is like your typical update Morrigan will lose a lot of Avalon players, good news for our rival clan I suppose.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Re: Best clan across all servers

#66
bob the mage wrote:
Thank you for clarifying, so you are anti griefing then? Either it’s good or bad lo

Res did grief in the past and I admitted this it’s not some secret but this is when res was the smaller clan and when it was forming. And that was back in 2013. No griefing has happened since. Also this was purely retaliatory... and stopped soon after.


Throw back to a few months ago when res was greifing valiant
Image


http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Re: Best clan across all servers

#67
This quickly deteriorated as I expected :lol:
On topic, I think Resurgence is the best clan(maybe biased :D ) Or at the very least, top 3. Its a clan that can kill anything. With Prot kills daily and gele kills day of spawn. Necro is rotated on a schedule to provide everyone a chance at killing it in different time zones. A dkp system of course that helps balance gear distribution. Clansmen have just as a good of chance at gear as a general. Wide variety of personalities that can keep CC buzzing. Just overall, fun.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Re: Best clan across all servers

#68
aqww123 wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Thank you for clarifying, so you are anti griefing then? Either it’s good or bad lo

Res did grief in the past and I admitted this it’s not some secret but this is when res was the smaller clan and when it was forming. And that was back in 2013. No griefing has happened since. Also this was purely retaliatory... and stopped soon after.


Throw back to a few months ago when res was greifing valiant

You mean the 1 week as a retaliatory response to what valiant started? I'm not including very short retaliatory campaigns, otherwise i'd have to include the one mordy grief against unilours for their week of griefing our gele, of which they paid back lixs that we had to use and agreed to stop... As I said, retaliatory griefing is fine, to the point where it is with the goal in mind, and where it realizes the goal of, ending griefing, within a reasonable amount of time. (this is intentionally left vague, as there is room for discussing what actually constitutes each of these components, and if you would like to engage in such a discussion with me, feel free to pm) The result of that week was that the players who griefed res were removed/punished, the original griefing stopped, and peace went on from there. Lastly, that griefing campaign was largely left in the arena, was nowhere near a true griefing campaign, even though valiant deserved one. Resurgence has the right to defend itself... as does any clan, top or otherwise...

Also as a member of DS you must see how resurgence wants to act with other clans, and what it strives to achieve... we want healthy competition. valiant was a bad egg with a few bad clannies who pushed resurgence into a state of needing to defend itself. and even then we only pushed this into the arena...




Shadowarrow wrote:This quickly deteriorated as I expected :lol:
On topic, I think Resurgence is the best clan(maybe biased :D ) Or at the very least, top 3. Its a clan that can kill anything. With Prot kills daily and gele kills day of spawn. Necro is rotated on a schedule to provide everyone a chance at killing it in different time zones. A dkp system of course that helps balance gear distribution. Clansmen have just as a good of chance at gear as a general. Wide variety of personalities that can keep CC buzzing. Just overall, fun.

tbh im suprised Muldar didn't lock the thread the second it was created xD
:POP: :POP: :POP:
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: Best clan across all servers

#69
The person in question remained in clan and didnt leave till awhile after the res griefing ended. Of the few res leaders that ive talked to at the time, they were not able to confirm of the greifing while the person was in val but rather before he/she joined val.

Not just arena, dl bosses were reset if val got locked(running around rocks and such)
Also do remeber recalling some of our lower lvls telling me about res greifing their lixes and even camping their lix room if they logged off to save lix time
Last edited by Deadstrike on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Re: Best clan across all servers

#70
aqww123 wrote:The person in question remained in clan and didnt leave till awhile after the res griefing ended. Of the few res leaders that ive talked to at the time, they were not able to confirm of the greifing while the person was in val but rather before he/she joined val.

I was at the raid it happened, it happened... And it happened before that raid as well but she/he/it was clanless before that...
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests