Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan across all servers

Can’t really have a clan that is the “best” but my preferred clan has been the clan I am in as we have many people who dedicated to bosses, locks, multitasking in order to down bosses, friendly banter within clan, and we were the original server to have lock battles on gele if that says anything, griefing was an issue but not anymore.

Relentless has also been around for a while aswell under different leaderships but very similar clan mates.

We currently don’t have comp at Gele/prot but do have friendly lock battles at sreng/snorri.

Again unless you are in all the clans in the game you can’t have a non biased opinion that actually has facts to hold your statement.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Also it is really all subjective.

Because some people may prefer a tight knit family clan that has fierce rivalry that adds flavour to their game compared to one with hundreds of people, getting lost in the crowd and no fierce rivalries.
It's subjective because you're making it subjective and are ignoring what the OP is asking.. can never have a proper discussion without someone ignoring the op completely. Again, he's asking which clan is the most powerful, not which is best to fit his play style or has the best people/system. There can only be one at the top
How do you want to measure power though? First to kill bosses? Most dominant? Highest power rating on the leaderboards? You would get a different answer for every one of those, which is why it is subjective.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

This thread isn't an opportunity to bash other clans. Speak about the 'best' clan in your opinion and leave it there, you know who you are. Stop derailing the thread with toxicity.

No one can give a non-bias, completely objective view on this topic.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

We, or at least myself, have never claimed nor bragged about being the best clan on the server nor the game. Search my 10k posts for anything of that sort. I think anyone who says they're the best is simply showboating, like a basketball player pounding their chest after a dunk or a football player flexing their muscles after a touchdown.

There is no set criteria on what's the best clan anyway. We have always tried to provide the best gaming environment possible for our members. We keep a tight knit small clan and since 2012, out of the 125 players who wore the Avalon tag, we have only kicked 2 people for stealing and 2 others leaving the clan to join the another. Avalon members usually stay in clan. They only stop playing for Avalon when they quit the game, and that's all we can strive for. It's not about how many bosses we kill or how much gear we accumulate. That is not what's important about us in this game. We would've died out years ago if it was.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Also it is really all subjective.

Because some people may prefer a tight knit family clan that has fierce rivalry that adds flavour to their game compared to one with hundreds of people, getting lost in the crowd and no fierce rivalries.
It's subjective because you're making it subjective and are ignoring what the OP is asking.. can never have a proper discussion without someone ignoring the op completely. Again, he's asking which clan is the most powerful, not which is best to fit his play style or has the best people/system. There can only be one at the top
How do you want to measure power though? First to kill bosses? Most dominant? Highest power rating on the leaderboards? You would get a different answer for every one of those, which is why it is subjective.
I measure power by looking at how many toons are lvl 215+ typically on the leaderboards. Then I usually come on the forums and look around a bit to see what a clan can currently do and how fast they can down bosses/how quickly they can organize. Can't know for sure tho without being in the clan and getting first hand experience. I'm pretty sure there is a clan at #1, I just don't care enough to go out and find it.

Not subjective at all, unless if you make it subjective
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

What's better? Some apples or some oranges?
il have an apple thanks
Oranges are better. Only losers pick apples. Omg how could you not know that? All respect for Vent gone.
nuuuu on a work site no fruits beats a fresh crisp pink lady apple :o oranges are waaaaay to messy and sticky :D
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

il have an apple thanks
Oranges are better. Only losers pick apples. Omg how could you not know that? All respect for Vent gone.
nuuuu on a work site no fruits beats a fresh crisp pink lady apple :o oranges are waaaaay to messy and sticky :D
yussss, honey crisps are pretty sweet too.
both are so sweet and crispy
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Some additional game wide clan based stats would be pretty cool. Lets discuss what this could include. I have no idea if OTM currently tracks this data.

One that I would see being fun is

Number of End Game boss Kills for each boss.
Each boss would have its own page and would show how many times each clan has killed that boss with the most kills on top. This same screen could show First kill time stamp, and fastest kill time.
Number of Kills, First Kill and Fastest Time should be sort-able. Another fun one would be Longest Kill.

Some additional game wide clan based stats would be pretty cool. Lets discuss what this could include. I have no idea if OTM currently tracks this data.

One that I would see being fun is

Number of End Game boss Kills for each boss.
Each boss would have its own page and would show how many times each clan has killed that boss with the most kills on top. This same screen could show First kill time stamp, and fastest kill time.
Number of Kills, First Kill and Fastest Time should be sort-able. Another fun one would be Longest Kill.
This is very interesting.

Could we also see which players have killed the most Hrung, Mord, Necro, Prot, Gele on rankings in the future?

@Muldar
Wattzon of Sulis

The best clan hands-down across all servers is.....the one you like to be in that has people you like to play with. You can have all the best gear and progression possibilities in the world but nothing keeps interest & fun quite like a group of decent people :)