Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New devices... Which to pick?

I highly recommend not getting a Fire Tablet to run Celtic Heroes.

The specs are tragically low and the device is locked into the amazon ecosystem, no Play Store.

Second hand Nexus 7 2nd Gen is a good choice, Esqs personal tablet is a Nexus 7.
I don't suppose you or any of the devs have tested CH out on Ipad Pro, (10.5) I am currently on Air2 which is very good tbh, but I want something faster and wouldn't mind some feedback if anyone has used before.
thank you
Yeah we have one in the office. I'll be honest, while visually it looks very nice on the big display I found the tablet somewhat cumbersome.

Esq has it set up on his desk but uses it with a stand for testing. Runs very smooth.

The specs are tragically low and the device is locked into the amazon ecosystem, no Play Store.

Second hand Nexus 7 2nd Gen is a good choice, Esqs personal tablet is a Nexus 7.
I don't suppose you or any of the devs have tested CH out on Ipad Pro, (10.5) I am currently on Air2 which is very good tbh, but I want something faster and wouldn't mind some feedback if anyone has used before.
thank you
Personally I use the iPad Pro (10.5) as my main iPad when playing CH. I can run at least 4 devices at once prefer only 2 at a time so I can talk while gaming. The iPad Pro gives a very smooth and pretty gaming experience. I love it!
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

thank you
Personally I use the iPad Pro (10.5) as my main iPad when playing CH. I can run at least 4 devices at once prefer only 2 at a time so I can talk while gaming. The iPad Pro gives a very smooth and pretty gaming experience. I love it!
Thanks. Do you have the settings to max?
Last edited by ImMinecraftMike on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

thank you
Yeah we have one in the office. I'll be honest, while visually it looks very nice on the big display I found the tablet somewhat cumbersome.

Esq has it set up on his desk but uses it with a stand for testing. Runs very smooth.
While using the iPad Pro does he have the settings to max?

Of course games will always get bigger and better, will CH try an stay inside the limitations of the consoles available..
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

thank you

While using the iPad Pro does he have the settings to max?

Of course games will always get bigger and better, will CH try an stay inside the limitations of the consoles available..
iPad Pro is fairly recent so of coarse the settings can be maxed out on it.
Wattzon of Sulis