Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

i was hacked and have been waiting for 3 days

Hi im brodie i was hacked 3 days ago on my account names Brodie_198 still unaware of who it was i had made a forum post on forums about it no response i had message the facebook team no response i had sent an email no response it also says somewhere on the forums "We respond with in a day" i have been waiting 3 days i understand that yous may be busy ect but please :) Thanks

-Respond for any questions

Re: i was hacked and have been waiting for 3 days

Not possible to be hacked in celtic heroes unless the people had direct access to wherever OTM stores player data, but yah best to contact muldar to either delete the acc or help you save it by them manually adding an email to the acc and you can change password (Not sure if possible but i know some people have talked about that being the case)
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: i was hacked and have been waiting for 3 days

Not possible to be hacked in celtic heroes unless the people had direct access to wherever OTM stores player data, but yah best to contact muldar to either delete the acc or help you save it by them manually adding an email to the acc and you can change password (Not sure if possible but i know some people have talked about that being the case)
Woah sly :o
What brought you to the forums
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at