Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wolf Mount

1. What is the max dmg with max ability for tier 1 lvl 6 wolf mount?
2. What is the max dmg with max ability for tier 4 lvl 6 wolf mount?
3. Are mount whistles worth buying if I invest in a tier 4 lvl 6 wolf mount?
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Wolf Mount

On mount whistles I would say it depends how often you die. I have some for my tank’s lvl 6 t1 bear mount but my tank dies rarely compared to my mage. I find that the majority of the time I can fast travel to the castle and get my mount back before I need to use it to travel again
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

On mount whistles I would say it depends how often you die. I have some for my tank’s lvl 6 t1 bear mount but my tank dies rarely compared to my mage. I find that the majority of the time I can fast travel to the castle and get my mount back before I need to use it to travel again
Thank you for the reply, I wanted to be sure whether or not they were worth buying mount whistles first because I know that the wolf can in some cases be the advantage you need to out lock your competition. Although I am questioning whether tier 4 is worth getting since it is essentially worthless after lock due to dying so much on bosses...
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Thank you for the reply, I wanted to be sure whether or not they were worth buying mount whistles first because I know that the wolf can in some cases be the advantage you need to out lock your competition. Although I am questioning whether tier 4 is worth getting since it is essentially worthless after lock due to dying so much on bosses...
I'm getting tier 4 but only because I plan on buying through mount tokens over time, only have a lvl 3 atm. My warrior is using a lvl 6 tier 1 war bear and it works fine, so imo if you don't want to spend a lot of time or money get the tier 1 mount the differences are minimal.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at