Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Darkflame

Before the mob was re introduced, probably millions. Now, since it's a legacy boss and its rarity has dropped, a lot lot less. Maybe a few 100k if your lucky. And that's a big maybe.
What he said. Was worth as much if not more than Rad ES now its just like "cool"
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Before the mob was re introduced, probably millions. Now, since it's a legacy boss and its rarity has dropped, a lot lot less. Maybe a few 100k if your lucky. And that's a big maybe.
Really? I mean it can’t be thattt common :s

It's not worth much tbh, unless you find a collector which there isn't, I believe we still have a active set somewhere and just recently saw 2 people in shout chat selling em
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Worthless, you'd be lucky to find a sucker on your server who drools over rare items. Darkflame used to go for a ton a long time ago when it was the only damage giving armour, when it still had use.

In an end game based MMO such as Celtic Heroes, with very small server sizes, you'll find that collecting useless items that are rare won't reap you dividends in the future.
Wattzon of Sulis

CH used to have a limited edition/rare items market which OTM totally destroyed and got rid when they put back legacy bosses and legacy events.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Basically worthless. You *can* sell them to people for looks but that's about it. The reason it was worth so much before it because it hadn't dropped since 2011, which is why collectors(like myself) wanted em then. Now most collectors have the brains to notice a "rare" drop isn't worth collecting. I paid 950k for pants in 2014ish, before legacy. As soon as legacy hit I had to rush and sell em for 500k(which I was really lucky to get). Now pants are like.... 100-150k? and falling...

I still don't know why it was added back, didn't give any benefit, only problems. If it didn't spawn all that time it should have been kept that way. Guess I gotta chalk this up as another time I was right about predicting the future(still annoyed though).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

CH used to have a limited edition/rare items market which OTM totally destroyed and got rid when they put back legacy bosses and legacy events.
Well said big man.
I bought the two full sets on Danu a few years ago and they cost me about $100 worth of Plat items each.
I was happy to pay that as I was the only one with full sets, I made new characters called darkflame1 and darkflame2 to show them off now and again, but OTM like usual have gone and fu.ck.ed sh.it up.
They don't realize that people like me trade lix which we buy for real money just to have something rare.

On these swaps I only bought Plat for the darkflame armour, so basically paid real money for it.

Same as my reaper ring, paid real money for it.

At least label ours as the original darkflame.......... Ffs
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)