Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Where's the balance??

Everyone knows the balance between classes is all messed up and it's looking like u guys will never fix that so I'm not gunna talk about that one but where's the balance between mob/boss health and damage?? In particular mobs. Every mob in this game has so much health and so much damage, shouldn't it be either low damage and high health or high damage and low health? I don't even think u guys know about balancing, this is a question I'd like answering so please don't move it

Re: Where's the balance??

Everyone knows the balance between classes is all messed up and it's looking like u guys will never fix that so I'm not gunna talk about that one but where's the balance between mob/boss health and damage?? In particular mobs. Every mob in this game has so much health and so much damage, shouldn't it be either low damage and high health or high damage and low health? I don't even think u guys know about balancing, this is a question I'd like answering so please don't move it
If with class balance you mean balance between DPS, healing and such than with a good DPS druid no one will need rangers or rogues and if other classes could heal no one will need a druid exe..
And with "low DMG high DMG " I think he means mobs that have high attack power should have low health ,and vise-versa, the game have tons of mobs with all kinds of DMG and HP , you will only find high damage and HP in higher level mobs
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir

For example, mobs in carrowmore hit hard and their life goes down too slowly so by the time you've finished with just one your hp is half way or more. I think if they are going to have as much damage as they do have then it's only fair to lower the health. We shouldn't be reduced to low health after every mob, it shouldn't be expected to use hp elixirs or restoes to kill mobs. I don't know how much more I can elaborate on this sorry. It seems as this was meant as a game to group on and if that's the reason that's fine but a lot of people like to solo level now.

The world isn't fair...why should mobs be. So basically you're looking for the game to be easy.

Class balance for players is one thing, class balance for mobs make little sense. Some are supposed to be harder than others.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

I am sure if you look at the ratio of the strength of mobs proportionate to level you will find that after Sv the mobs got exponentially harder compared to the characters strength, then after Ow with the introduction of carrow it happened again and 4* became almost impossible to solo then tower came out and we saw this happen again to the point where 4* are now impossible to kill without using some form of plat item
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

If with class balance you mean balance between DPS, healing and such than with a good DPS druid no one will need rangers or rogues and if other classes could heal no one will need a druid exe..
And with "low DMG high DMG " I think he means mobs that have high attack power should have low health ,and vise-versa, the game have tons of mobs with all kinds of DMG and HP , you will only find high damage and HP in higher level mobs
At the very least balance would say regardless of what class you pick to play, you would level at thr same speed, not druids taking 3x the amount of time and plat resources to level compared to rogues.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wouldn't say make mobs being able to be killed effortlessly but like....make mages weak and warriors strong but low dps. Lower....not super low. Like make classes make sense. Maybe not increase or decrease hp but the resistance? So mages make em strong their suppost to be but easy to kill. Warriors, make them harder to kill but a bit weaker because....I mean realisiticly it doesnt make sense how can a mage be just as hard to kill as a warrior?